I have told him before DON'T say: do you want to fcuk in the first minute - lol
NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 12 Answers Sep 6, 2012 in Community

Clears throat, Excuse me I was uhm watching you chug that beer down, gotta admit I liked the way you pulled the top off the bottle with your teeth. So anyway I was thinking maybe we could arm wrestle or something then I could show you the back of Neds van

Come on you guys are in Australia right?

Best Answer
Best Answer

I'm eating a late lunch at a ** ahem pub... And I almost vomitted my Guinness out my nose listening to this doosh bag compliment and ask question about this broads pedicure... They left together... Sooooo????

Best Answer

The pick up line that ALWAYS works for me is, "I am a personal friend of Ned Kelly" ! Since I started using it, I have to beat them off with a stick!

Best Answer

more likey they beat you with their sticks

Best Answer

Hey, sticks and stones may break my bones, but I have NEVER gotten this much attention from women before! Watch out Ned - Incoming rock! Wow, you're good at this!

Best Answer

Was that a pun?

Best Answer

neddy send him my way submissive american woman he won't have to do a thing lol :))

Best Answer

love your shoes woman are suckers for shoes

Best Answer

ewww.....shoe fetish!

Best Answer

really now i'm worried

Best Answer

try "hey baby, I know Ned Kelly"

Best Answer

My you got a lovely set of coconuts :) try that one :) SLAP!!

Best Answer