Tuzak Tuzak 18-21, F 6 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Health

if he is having night terrors you need to get him to a doctor right away sleep terrors are more dangerous than you may realize

Best Answer

No, its nightmares.

Best Answer

Perhaps he needs to get examined by a sleep specialist nightmares disturbing the natural rem cycle can lead to a child not getting enough rest and can in turn have some significant side effects

Best Answer

I found something that might be helpful:<br />
http://www.handsonscotland.co.uk/topics/sleep/nightmares.html

Best Answer

THank you, thank you very much...

Best Answer

may uncle fester is molesting him

Best Answer

awh... definitely give him a hug and some support :)

Best Answer

I did... And I sang him to sleep. He woke up 5 minutes later, screaming... :(

Best Answer

You sound like a good person. May I ask what he is dreaming about? I think its important for you just to remain calm, (or if you aren't admit it and be honest about it with him, it will connect you if you haven't) and know that he is going through something. In the end he has to work through his fears himself, you can't fight his demons for him, since they are his, but I am sure that he will get through this. How do you feel through this whole thing?

Best Answer

He says he's dreaming about his dad, but his dad was a bad man in his dream, and that his dad was part animal... I think he just misses his parents... :( I am calm.

Best Answer

interesting again! And your avatar is the shewolf!.... :) Part animal? Where does the nightmare come from then? Does the animal/dad attack him or something? What is your brother's situation? I'm curious for some reason... Nice job being calm, and not adding extra worry and stress to him. :)

Best Answer

Yeah, like he has fangs and a muzzle and pointy ears... I don't know... He says its in a dark room, with a table, it is snowing outside of the dark room, and his father is snarling at him, and his dads muzzle is soaked in blood... :(

Best Answer

Holy $$it. I just had the craziest chills ever after reading that... that seems serious to me. And it hasn't stopped. Like waves of chills. I think I need to think a little bit on it. Do you consider yourself a spiritual person?

Best Answer

:(... Yes...

Best Answer

I know you don't really know me but would you like my help? I do too about myself btw... and I'm getting the feeling right now that I might be able to help, but I need to let it sit for a while and think on it and get back to you if you would like. Would you want that LostShewolf? :)

Best Answer

Yes please... Thank you soo much...

Best Answer

your welcome. I will friend you for now and I will get back to you. Are you on often? I think its great that your looking for help for your brother btw. :) I will get back to you soonish. I'm thinking like a day or two...

Best Answer

Yeah... Thank you so so so much... :)

Best Answer