justPLAINcurious justPLAINcurious 22-25, F 10 Answers Oct 18, 2010

Maybe you need to introduce her to some new foods.

Best Answer

Probably the same reason why I used to eat dry dog food and dirt (seperately), my sister ate morten bay figs and a friend drank the toilet water. just because

Best Answer

My 3 year old boy is doing the same thing. It scares the hell out of me, but we found out that he goes to the bathroom, picks a piece of it and as he watches TV he takes little pieces and eats them ( like he is having pop corn or any other food). I tried to get it out from him, and he swallowed it quickly before I get it from his mouth. Please, tell me if you found a solution for your little girl's problem?! Thanks

Best Answer

Start to worry if she eats it after it's been used.

Best Answer

This sounds like a form of OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.) See a doc. She needs psychological help of some sort.

Best Answer

I have No idea why..... how old is she?

put a lock on the bathroom door if she is too young to understand not to do that.

Ask your child's doctor...

good luck

Best Answer

Your daughter is suffering from a vitamin deficiency. One of my sisters use to eat dirt. another one use to eat raw ground beef. You tell me are kids weird or not. No! They lack a vitamin. May sure that your kids take a c omplete vitamin to make sure they have them, if they don't eat right. Make sure your baby is not hungry and talk to her. Maybe it's not food but, attention that she needs. Anyway, please take precausins with you girl. Talking to her is the best result you might get from her. I wish I knew how old she is.

Best Answer

Toilet Paper Has ...Lead In It. She Needs To Be Checked By A Doctor. They Will Need To Take Her Blood. This Is serious......REALLY!

Best Answer