She is in the ER currently...
BloodRedShadow BloodRedShadow 18-21 9 Answers Aug 24, 2012 in Health

They'll pump her stomach, fill her up with active coal, and probably give some drugs. I am so sorry, I really am. I feel for your sister, and for you and your family. Hugs, loads of them.

Best Answer

Will she be alright? How long until she will be perfectly fine again?

Best Answer

Odds are she'll be fine, but it depends on how may she took, how old she is, and what kind of pills. Some damage may be done. I can't promise anything. It might take awhile before she is ok again. Don't be mad with her. Please.

Best Answer

I could never be mad at her, I am just worried to death. She is only 13.

Best Answer

Oh, Amber, sorry to hear...Since she is in the hospital she should be okay, poor kid. Of course taking the pills are just the tip of the iceberg. She has been having some issues and she needs to address them through therapy. I am on my way out, so we can talk later! Keep the faith, sweetheart!

Best Answer

I want to help her. But I don't know how.

Best Answer

if they're the over the counter type (sominex or whatever) they are not really that dangerous; the lethal dose is somewhere in the range of 1000 pills (i forget exactly but i looked it up a while ago and it's an enormous amount). presc<x>ription sleeping pills can be much much more dangerous. i have to agree with the above poster: get her to the emergency room, it's probably safest. if she's awake and home and able to follow instructions, you could try getting her to vomit first, she may not have absorbed all the medication yet.

Best Answer

She is currently in the ER. They were prescription pills, my fiancé's.

Best Answer

Sorry I just read the details to your question. She will probably have to get her stomach pumped. I hope she gets better soon. :)

Best Answer

They will take her to the hospital, sweetie. Don't worry. She will be fine.

Best Answer

I hope so. I am so worried for her.

Best Answer

call 911 now she needs medical attention.

Best Answer