Of course you are going to die. We all are.

Best Answer

You are wise beyond your years

Best Answer

Thanks, mate :o)

Best Answer

Is it hurting you verbally, emotionally or physically? Seriously though, this is not the best forum for advice on pressing medical issues. May I suggest consulting with a licensed medical professional?

Best Answer

if you are a drinker then it's a sign you need to quit. you're overloading it with too many toxins. also avoid taking too much paracetamol (tylenol in the US) as it's quite toxic to the liver. ibuprofen or other over-the-counter painkillers are safer as they don't all metabolize directly through the liver. some will break down a lot more first and be safer to use.

Best Answer

Not likely, but you do want to have it checked out by a doctor. There are four stages to liver disease, if that is what you have. If you let it get to stage four without treatment it is fatal. My husband has been under treatment for stage three, so I know about this.

Best Answer

not funny, get checked out, drink cranberry juice, clean that sucker out, liver detox at heath food store, liver can rebuild it self, but can get to a too late if you wait.

Best Answer

thats a loaded question

Best Answer

No just stop drinking and drink water or tea. Cranberry juice is good too! Have you been drinking? I f not i would go to the Dr.; )

Best Answer

:( If your not feeling well goto the Dr....it could be a liver stone my mom had one.... Just get it looked into k hugs*

Best Answer

Mine too, and I haven't died.

Best Answer