Buy a puppy. :D

Best Answer

join the club. we have varsity style jackets and decoder rings.

Best Answer

I am so sorry to hear that you are lonely. Do you have people around you? Do you live alone? Perhaps you could volunteer at a senior center or someplace that would interest you. I am not sure where you live but I live in LA and there are always meet-up groups to join and meet people with similar interests. <br />
In the meantime. Tell us how you feel and express your feelings to the nice people on EP. There are tons of them. If you want to talk. Please feel free to PM me anytime...Good luck..don't loose hope there are plenty of solutions.

Best Answer

Your not alone. We are all here together on EP in this moment of time to listen to what you have to say.

Best Answer

supp grumpy.. download some southpark.. works for me :)

Best Answer

I endorse this

Best Answer

I must confess, I still belieeeeeve, still believe!!! lol wish Britney stayed that way.

Best Answer

U2 sang- Still have'nt found what i am looking for,

Best Answer

Ok but no hitting one more time then not into pain !

Best Answer

oh i am

Best Answer

Sigh if I must..get the paddle then :)

Best Answer

yep xx

Best Answer

Its a phobia.. do try to get out and do something... just take up any job to keep ya busy... and let it be the one that is easily available where you can interact with people..

Best Answer

you dont have to be lonely you can talk to me but this made me thnk of britteny spears

Best Answer

why shoot a message?

Best Answer