Thanks fellow gun lovers
ThaBusiness ThaBusiness 22-25, M 8 Answers May 11 in Community

Putting it under your chin and pulling the trigger

Best Answer

Whoa, that's a bit rough, isn't it?

Best Answer

You're just a little ray of sunshine. ain't ya.

Best Answer

Yeah, it made me laugh though lol. Every time I read it I laugh my *** off

Best Answer

Haha this guy is what I like to call jealous, hateful and unloved

Best Answer

Or just bored lol

Best Answer

Oh ok, well how about you chop your already half weiner, halfway off and call yourself a real girl?

Best Answer

I'm thinking you should probably 1 ) get a girlfriend. 2) get a life. 3) move out of your momma's garage and 4) pump some iron, before you start trying to insult other's manhood. Otherwise you just come off as pathetic.

Best Answer

You're gonna be a real girl!

Best Answer

You're gonna be a real nerd!

Best Answer

Lmfao

Best Answer

I am so sorry to hear that!! That thing that fires small pieces of metal so fast that they can drop an adult human being is now boring to you? How awful, how awful indeed. How are you even able to get out of bed in the morning with that debilitating boredom, let alone document your ailment on the amazing thing we call the internet? You show true strength my friend. And while over 200 girls have been kidnapped, and sold as sex slaves, and first world countries still allow their own service members to starve, and die in the streets. I shall pray that God deliver you of your boredom towards that death machine, and hope you will find another more suitable deadly device that may once again bring a sparkle to your eyes for another short time.

Best Answer

AA12 FUN FUN FUN

Best Answer

GTAM!

Best Answer

An M61 Vulcan Minigun of course

Best Answer

A bazooka.. Duh

Best Answer

sometimes the older models are better.... ditch the m16 and get an 8mm mouser...

Best Answer

Already have a mouser with a double trigger ww2 style like an m1

Best Answer

Grandpa gave it to dad dad gave it to me

Best Answer

love it, my favorite rifle is M14

Best Answer

a bazooka

Best Answer