TinaLouise79 TinaLouise79 31-35, F 26 Answers Jan 5, 2012

Aw, you don't deserve that at all! Run away.

Best Answer

Walsk away you deserve better sweetie - facebook is the biggest cause of divorce / relationship breakdown.

Best Answer

walk away.....get rid of him on fb......then he may want to appreciate you & then add you again because your his ex?? wtf!!! seriously......how unfair on you.<br />
grrrr fb ****** me off for this reason! too many relationships & marriages have fallen apart in front of me because of fb.....its not to say it doesn't happen entirely because of fb.....but alot of the time & nowadays it does....

Best Answer

tell his ex, and a little force

Best Answer

Pour bleach on the crotch of all his pants

Best Answer

What a good idea--FB is such a private website...I can put up with a misguided man. But I can't abide a stupid one.

Best Answer

Well done to you for doing that for no one deserves that disrespect. He should be sending you songs not his ex. Just find a guy that worships the ground you walk on

Best Answer

I've never dated a guy who was into Facebook or exes.<br />
I think it would tick me off.<br />
Sounds like a plan.

Best Answer

Same as you, leave him.

Best Answer

i had the same problem... this guys still talkin nout his ex on fb.. then i KNEW i just had that feeling he was also messin around with these other girls... wat i did is stop talkin to him... ohh!! all the lies iv'e discovered :o

Best Answer

Id go to his post and comment...just *coughs*<br />
See what happens next.... he is either a ***** or extremely naive...

Best Answer

Love songs to ex-time to move on!You are better off w/out him.

Best Answer

You've already got the right idea. I second the motion.

Best Answer

I would have to reavulate or relationship by determining if he is really worth it and if hes doing that i would walk away

Best Answer

Depends, how do feel about sharing "your" lover?

Best Answer

**** that! I will never share him I will hurt him VERY BADLY before I share him! He's going to see now that I am gone what the HELL ****** up bcause I am a GOOD Woman and he will miss me oh and he wont get me back! He is a ******* pig!

Best Answer

It's really not necessary to comment.

Best Answer

just songs, no chat would assume its just for fun, less u have reason not to trust him.

Best Answer