Walsk away you deserve better sweetie - facebook is the biggest cause of divorce / relationship breakdown.

Best Answer

walk away.....get rid of him on fb......then he may want to appreciate you & then add you again because your his ex?? wtf!!! seriously......how unfair on you.<br />
grrrr fb ****** me off for this reason! too many relationships & marriages have fallen apart in front of me because of fb.....its not to say it doesn't happen entirely because of fb.....but alot of the time & nowadays it does....

Best Answer

tell his ex, and a little force

Best Answer

Pour bleach on the crotch of all his pants

Best Answer

Well done to you for doing that for no one deserves that disrespect. He should be sending you songs not his ex. Just find a guy that worships the ground you walk on

Best Answer

I've never dated a guy who was into Facebook or exes.<br />
I think it would tick me off.<br />
Sounds like a plan.

Best Answer

Same as you, leave him.

Best Answer

i had the same problem... this guys still talkin nout his ex on fb.. then i KNEW i just had that feeling he was also messin around with these other girls... wat i did is stop talkin to him... ohh!! all the lies iv'e discovered :o

Best Answer

Id go to his post and comment...just *coughs*<br />
See what happens next.... he is either a ***** or extremely naive...

Best Answer

Love songs to ex-time to move on!You are better off w/out him.

Best Answer

You've already got the right idea. I second the motion.

Best Answer

I would have to reavulate or relationship by determining if he is really worth it and if hes doing that i would walk away

Best Answer

It's really not necessary to comment.

Best Answer

just songs, no chat would assume its just for fun, less u have reason not to trust him.

Best Answer