This is why you don't do FWB.<br />
Why would he have feelings for you and only want to go back to being FWB.<br />
I think he views you as only p*ssy.

Best Answer

because i got really jelous with another girl he told me in person that he wouldnt do anything he wants to put feelings aside for now then build it up from there again

Best Answer

Oh, well good luck.

Best Answer

same situation:( mentally we are good together but im not so attractive compared to him. plus im married lol but we are much more compatible than my husband and I. I also get jealous with other women. the best part of it all is we all live together

Best Answer

Translate into English and I would be able to answer.

Best Answer

That sounds like he hadn't quite fallen for you, I'm afraid. At least not on a permanent basis.

Best Answer

He has asked me to marry him and said I love u in person b4 I wanted to he said that feeling still there but wants to rebuild it up again to see if the feelings are real

Best Answer

So what should I do I see in his eyes he does should we just go back to fwb feelings aside see if he does have real feelings I'm stuck

Best Answer

He's playing you.

Best Answer

What AaronLucina said. Sorry. :(

Best Answer

So.... you have fallen for him, but he has not fallen for you - is what you really mean.

Best Answer

So this isn't a question.. I'm confused.. >.>

Best Answer