QueenIzabella QueenIzabella 56-60 9 Answers May 19, 2012

sure, i'll dig the hole. i have experience. two weeks ago one of my dachshunds killed a baby opossoum and brought it in the house.

Best Answer

Wow, could you bring a shovel, too? All I have to work with is a garden spade!

Best Answer

sure, but u'll have to furnish refreshments. i'll work up a sweat.

Best Answer

Fair enough!

Best Answer

My dogs average one or two rabbits or squirrels every summer--I feel so bad when I don't see them in the yard when I open the door. Can't get the instinct of of them.

Best Answer

Maybe all we can do is try to accept that it's just nature's way of things! Thank you for your response!

Best Answer

Yeah, but a messy clean-up. They tore a rabbit in half one year.

Best Answer

My cat used to do that but he would bring it too me as a gift... poor little bunny.

Best Answer

My sister had 4 cats, you can imagine all the "gifts" that came her way!

Best Answer

Oh yes....I can...

Best Answer

I had the exact same thing happen with Max. It was sad. Sorry you have to deal with it. Wiener dogs are fast when they are little.

Best Answer

Thank you for your kind understanding. I didn't scold Cassie, tho, as I know dogs just do what they do out of instinct, mostly.

Best Answer

Don't worry, she will grow out of it. Just FYI stop the sofa jumping (off that is) early. they are prone to back problems and the flying squirrel stunts do not help. I hear stairs are bad too but that's a little much. Back surgery for max was nearly $2K. Just a heads up. He was a great little dog and well worth it though - have fun!

Best Answer

I'll light a fire! Time for rabbit stew!

Best Answer