evrybdyswthart evrybdyswthart 41-45, F 4 Answers Jul 24, 2012

The only thing you can do is cut off contact with her as much as possible. If you loves you, she might try to act nicer around you to keep you around. If not, then is she really worth all the stress and anger - even if she is your mother?

Best Answer

Does she forget and confuse other things? It may be time for a thorough checkup.

Best Answer

No she doesnt. And her head would explode if I told her to go see the doctor! OMG I'd hate to think of the reaction! I ask her why she made funny noises 2 yrs ago. It was congestive heart failure and she was wheezing. She thought I was insulting her and didnt tell me she was having a heart cath done! Then blessed me out when I called to check saying I was making light of her new condition...which I suspect I DISCOVERED! I wz reason she calld dr then! We had no idea she had heart problem. You cant do anything with her shes so mean.

Best Answer

If you already knew she liked to just be mean, why do you still listen? I mean you can't change people so all you can do is learn to just block her out.

Best Answer