lovingscars lovingscars 18-21, F 13 Answers Jan 20 in Parenting & Family

When did curiosity ever mean ungratefulness? There's nothing wrong with curiosity. Honestly, u showing u wanna meet ur dad is pretty awesome. Its ur right to know ur biological father. Speak to ur mom nicely and try to spin the table when explaining urself. Like telling her if she was in ur position. Goodluck ok? :)

Best Answer

Thank you , for all the advice !

Best Answer

It's natural curiosity

Best Answer

My son's adopted. I think its only natural to be curious at some point.

Best Answer

It's not ungrateful. It's natural. When you ask, let her know how much you love and appriecate her parenting you.

Best Answer

Ask her if she would want to meet her dad if it was her instead of you.....

Best Answer

It's not ungrateful at all, but ask her NICELY.

Best Answer

It's not ungrateful, it just displays a natural curiosity for your own history.

Best Answer

No, it not ungrateful...you need to know who your father is, your mother will understand.

Best Answer

Everyone that new my bio dad, says to me that he has a family with children. I was raised by my step dad. I am 17 years old. I am going to Chico state for my freshman year of college, I found out my bio dad lives 3.5 miles away from campus. My step dad is my dad, but my mother is divorcing him. I feel like an outsider. But I don't wanna run into my bio dad and not know who he is. But I am scared of being turn down by him. What should I do?

Best Answer