put some pepper sauce in their lube.

Best Answer

Record them one night....then when they are sleeping at like 3 in the morning...play it back on full volume..then yell "How do YOU like it??"

Best Answer

She is selfish...I am 50 and have seen plenty of divorces within my social circles. You mother is not unusual, it very common for women to get highly sexual after a divorce. They become very callous and selfish, sex is the most important thing in her (their) life. Realize many other mothers are doing the same thing as you mom.

Best Answer

She was widowed. :/ She started dating someone immediately after he died, and it was the same thing. She would do it with her ex in the living room and I would wake up for school, leave my room to go into the bathroom and just pretend like it wasn't happening.. And it just hasn't stopped with her current boyfriend. I'm sure this has happened and is happening to many children of divorce and widows.

Best Answer

Your older brother needs to speak to them for you!

Best Answer

He has. :( They keep telling him it's okay and they should be able to have sex whenever they want because it's their house. There isn't really anything he's able to do about it.

Best Answer

That is not a nice way to treat you as a daughter. I am sorry you have to deal with this.

Best Answer

Thank you. I would never do it to her or anyone, especially my future children. I would be mortified.

Best Answer

Oh jesus o.o..maybe you could film it an blackmail them..I mean, they're rude and seem to want everyone to know about their sexual exploits anyway.

Best Answer

Oh, jeez, that sucks! Time to move out, I guess!

Best Answer

Working on it! As soon as a place comes up in my price range, I'm out of here. :P

Best Answer

well...talk to her man about your trouble...,!

Best Answer

Yeah, they both just gang up on me when I do that. He's "a man with sexual needs" and I shouldn't get in the way of that. Yup.

Best Answer

Good for them! It's natural, get over it and be glad you don't live some place where the entire family has to sleep in the same room

Best Answer

Sex is a completely natural and healthy part of a relationship, I do agree. What isn't natural is leaving the door open for your children (I have a younger sister, too) to see and listen to. You, apparently, have not woken up in the night from your bed shaking. There is plenty of time we are not at home for them to be as loud and aggressive as they want.

Best Answer

In other words, THEY have to build their lives around you? Besides, isn't that why kids have ear buds for their stereos? But I agree about the open door thing.

Best Answer

If you read the above post, I did say I have tried ear buds and turning my TV/music all the way up. But my bed and floor still shake. So I go downstairs to avoid the shaking, but the door is open. They shouldn't build their lives around me, but what I'm saying is there are times when I'm not home if they want to be loud. I would appreciate if me and my little sister are at home that they at least be a little more discreet about it, or move their headboard from the wall or something.

Best Answer

Some pillow or something behind the headboard

Best Answer

Even that would help buffer it a bit. That's what causes the shaking up here anyway.

Best Answer

and you make no noise while screwing?

Best Answer

You're right, that happens, and is natural. But there is no reason when I'm studying for a test in my bedroom at 9pm that MY bed should be shaking, or that their door be open ever.

Best Answer

That my dear is true she should try.

Best Answer