Lost my mom in 2010 too. You are so young to have to deal with the loss of your mom. There are bereavement organizations that are free. They can help you cope with the loss.

Best Answer

What are some and thanks a lot

Best Answer

Depends where you live. I live in Ontario, and the site is https://sites.google.com/site/bfotoronto/
You would have to do a quick search to see what is available in your area. If you are having trouble finding something check with your school nurse or guidance office. I can help find something too if you want.

Best Answer

Thx

Best Answer

Are you on medication of some type?

Best Answer

Ya for ADHD

Best Answer

Methafedate is what it's called

Best Answer

Do you have any relatives you can talk to about this? I think they would want to know about the health concerns of your Grandma. ..or talk to a councelor at school. Someone will help you..

Best Answer

Ya iv tryed it dosnt help

Best Answer

Ask a teacher to help you...
If they don't...ask another one
don't be shy..you need to be heard.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear about your mum, man. Stay strong and keep living on, I'm sure your mum would want you to be as happy as you can be. All the best.

Best Answer

Thx

Best Answer

The same thing happened with me when I was depressed

Best Answer

I'm sorry.

Best Answer

Thx

Best Answer

Your welcome.

Best Answer