aww, sweetie. she needs help.: (

Best Answer

I was just teaching my brother manners cause my three years old brother kicked my grandpa,so im lecturing my brother and my brother started crying and he said "stop !!i dont want to say sorry" and then my mom came and got mad at me looked at me in a bad way and told me " your brother said dont do it why are you making him to say sorry" and i just dint get it that im the wrong one for teaching my brother manners.
And i went up stairs and my bf called me and i just started crying and she heard me cryig told me
"Why are you acting up why are you saying that to the boy that what?! Im getting mad at you?! Dont try me" and i just dont get it again. Now i feel wrong for saying it to my boyfriend...

Best Answer

So what.. Bf is more trustworthy than mother? Weird teens of present generations.

Best Answer

What? I didnt said bf are more tustworthy than mothers. i just said what happened today and i just started crying on how she treated me

Best Answer

probably she was in a wrong mood and she released on you. And no need to teach your bro manners again. you stay mannered and avoid unnecessary things. sorry for getting scolded but i think most parents don't like their kids sharing family things to others. hope you feel good soon.

Best Answer