you won't have to put up with it much longer. once you turn 18, you can live on your own, and give yourself time to let yourself heal from the abuse.

Best Answer

If you can't get a job, consider another means to get money. Do other kids homework for cash, start hustling weight, whatever you gotta do. If you don't have any money when you don't have a house or a meal guaranteed, you're screwed.

Best Answer

I have $300 saved up (from relatives & contest winnings). I'm hoping I'll get a paid acting job, I have the best agent in Dallas and Those jobs pay hundreds of dollars just for a day of work. In the mean time, I'll continue to ask for a job, BTW I've graduated high school already and was forced to enroll in college.

Best Answer

Does your college have cheap dorms? That's probably your best bet for getting a place to sleep. $300 is a good start, but I'd keep working on it. You have the best agent in Dallas? Is your mom taking some of your earnings?

Best Answer

I go to a community college, but I'm defiantly going to apply to a university next year and dorm. I haven't gotten an acting job yet, bc I just got signed a few weeks ago, and I'm sure she will take my earnings.

Best Answer

Let me know when you figure it out

Best Answer

Move out as soon as you can.

Best Answer

I will! Although she tells me I'll never be able to make it on my own (-:

Best Answer

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to prove her wrong.

Best Answer

Tell her she is a trash dispenser.

Best Answer

lol she would slap me

Best Answer

A year from now legally, you will be emancipated by law, and free to start your own life away if able. Good luck.

Best Answer

Get a job so you have money to move.

Best Answer

She won't let me. I've asked her many many times.

Best Answer