Gagan08 Gagan08 22-25, M 6 Answers Nov 27, 2011

You shouldn't be sleeping with your mom at all. You should be in your own bed in your own room, she should be in her own bed in her own room. This is called ******, and it's a very sick thing to get into. Not only that, it's considered immoral, and it's illegal. You and your mom both need professional help.

Best Answer

At your age, why are you sleeping with your mother? How old is your mother? Are either or both of you OK with ******? My recommendation, get out of her bed and stay out. What you are proposing is not quite normal.

Best Answer

My mom is 40 years old she has 38 size boobs she is so sexy had good structure please help me how can i **** her hard

Best Answer

my mom i trying to have relationship with my fathers brother so can i take advantage of that

Best Answer

Ewwww. I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Best Answer

I pray to God that is not your mother in your avatar. On your profile page it says you are in your early 20s, bit old to be in mum's bed. I am sure if what you are saying is ba<x>sed in real life and not some fantasy, your mother has noticed your erection and is not interested. You only have one mother in your life, why mess that relationship up? Plenty of women out there, go find one.

Best Answer