I can\'t stand her and I this has been going on for years. I have come to the conclusion that it will always be like this, for the rest of our lives. Some times she\'s in a good mood, but it only lasts for a while until the arguments and the negative comments come back. No matter what happens in her life, she\'s always focusing on the bad things. Like, she\'ll go on a trip to NY with her friend, and after that you should come back happy and relaxed. But her? She\'ll come back just like nothing every happened and will start fighting over the stupidest things. She\'s always so negative, always putting me down, never listening to me, and thinking she\'s always right. She goes to therapy but nothing ever changed. She\'s been a ***** to us ever since I can remember and she put me through so much emotional stress throughout these years that I\'m starting to think that when I live by myself I won\'t want her in my life anymore because she can\'t act like a civilized and mature person around us.
GeeBee2 GeeBee2 18-21, F 8 Answers Jan 21 in Parenting & Family

Sounds like you need to move, you should be in college

Best Answer

I have shovels???....just saying...

Best Answer

sounds like she is depressed.

Best Answer

Has she always been like this? maybe she is going through menopause...if not perhaps it's time to leave the nest, nothing worse than being around toxic people.

Best Answer

Poor you, it's horrible and the right of passage for so many of us…you will cherish your life without her all the more. I love every peaceful moment without her now.

Best Answer