i did. lol. Back in grade 9 my ex had a baby named Nolan but he got taken away because we were both on drugs and they thought we were abusing eachother. and then in grade 11, (last year) my other ex got pregnant and is due in may. and now my gf Anya is pregnant. my mom and my older brother are both pi$sed at me. my mom says i have to get another job to pay all of the child suport i owe. and Anyas family is moving because they want her to stay away from me and i think she wants to move in with me but i really dont want her to because i love her best friend. But anyways, my brother came in and was like "really landon, you couldnt wait any longer to knockup another girl. just keep would d1ck to yourself man." and my mom is crying and my sister thinks its hilarious and i am getting really over whelmed. and im going for a supervised visit to see my first son this week before i got on vacation
LandonS LandonS 16-17, M 9 Answers Mar 1 in Community

I think you should get neutered

Best Answer

You're either a troll or just incredibly stupid. Use a ******* condom.

Best Answer

i dont even know that i had sex with the person until the next morning because i use condoms when im not drunk

Best Answer

stop drinking too

Best Answer

thats like the whole point of going to parties, to get drunk high or laid

Best Answer

we have advanced and evolved in the last while though you know. Having sex doesn't necessarily have to mean a pregnancy. Or did they pluck you out of the dark ages? Look mate don't even bother answering I can tell it's just a waste of time.

Best Answer

All right. So you're having sex without a condom (are you retarded?!). You're drinking. You're doing drugs. Your license was suspended for one reason or another. <br />
Your mom ain't the spaz here.

Best Answer

it was suspended because i was driving without an adult and i only had a g1 and then we got stuck in a snowbank and i got caught

Best Answer

really Landon. why dont you learn from your mistakes?

Best Answer

says the 14 year old who got knocked up in grade 7 and still had sex like every week

Best Answer

Just keep up the work of spreading your seed on as much fertile ground as possible!

Best Answer

thats because youre both so young to be having a baby

Best Answer

Give it time and you will want to cry!

Best Answer

This right here kids is why you should not have secks with family members!!!

Best Answer

i never had sex with anyone in my famil lol

Best Answer

You really are that stupid kid!!!

Best Answer

what do you mean. why would i hook up with anyone in my family thats gross

Best Answer