mylife16 mylife16 16-17, F 9 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Family Struggles

When you speak to her, should she start talking about something that bothers you simply say I don't want to discuss stuff like that. If you want to continue this conversation, then that is fine, but if it is hurtful or nasty about someone else or something else then I am hanging up. Leave it at that. she may feel that she has not been validated by having you listen without judging, but she may be guilty of the same thing. Ask her if she just wants you to listen to her or if she really wants to know what you think. Tell her that listening is a two way street and should she want you to listen to her, then she should listen to you as well, both ways without judgement. If that doesn't work, hang up and do not feel guilty about it. Most people that just talk to you so they have an ear to ***** in will stop really quick when given those choices. =)

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

Just tell her unless she can be honest with you --you would rather not talk about it

Best Answer

Simple not be there or have a friend w/you & act busy w/them? Sometimes we must be cruel 2b kind, she should know how u feel or forever feel uncomfortable. .k? U don't have to sit there, act busy and/or tell her to be straight b/c u know why the 5th wind blows! <br />
Best to you,but know that the lies are bigger now that she's been w/the best! Watch your money & things as well...shame we become the parent & they are not 2b trusted! Ask for higher guidance & tell her to do the same...eh hears our cries~<br />
I also wanted to add that she's not catering to you or your needs is she? She is bring you down,so don't hold back k?

Best Answer

thanks.

Best Answer

simple- let her do the talking.. have ur judgements in ur place.. and ignore the rest... its no point to discuss wot all has happened.. rather we should try to make present and future better.. rest everything is irrelevant.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Why not just let her talk?

Best Answer

Because she let a little girl drown and die when she was all drugged up. i dont wanna hear her lies about how she ddint do it and blame it on some one else

Best Answer

Just listen to her, you're old enough to know the truth. Tell her how you're feeling and go on with your life.

Best Answer

i do. she says that i'm a ***** for not listing to her and need ot not judge

Best Answer

Welp I guess you'll have to avoid her then

Best Answer

i wish but thanks anyway

Best Answer

You're welcome. Good luck with everything. Don't let her bring you down

Best Answer

please,she left you to go to jail,she owes you and how about your feelings?

Best Answer

my feeeling dont matter to her she'll do anything to make me feel sorry for her.

Best Answer

oh ,one of those,a real con.any family you can live with?

Best Answer

i live with my grandma. shes calls me like 50 times in a role untill i answer i effin hate it.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

you don't owe her that. you're old enough for the truth

Best Answer

she'll call me so many times it unreal just to get to tell me the lies. i am old enough to get over it but i cant.

Best Answer

tune her out.

Best Answer

I didn't relies that ui &amp; her didn't live togeather! Don't answer the phone....simple,she'll get the message..sooner/later?

Best Answer

Thank you guys all of you. for taking your time to answer this question. i'm bout to post the whole story..

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Record her lies for her parol officer.

Best Answer

that is acutally not a bad idea

Best Answer