I'm a thirteen year old girl who is mentally abused by her mother. She's really, really nice at times, but others she says things that break me. I can't show strength to her because she will attack me harder. I don't know what to do, I'm kind of trapped. She turns everything against me and has really given me serious personality issues. I'm actually scared xP
xXHoundsOfQuandaryXx xXHoundsOfQuandaryXx 13-15, F 9 Answers Mar 16 in Parenting & Family

Just do what she says (unless it's a sin)until you can either get your own job and leave or get married and leave.

Best Answer

Agreed<br />
Only the nicest thing my mom has said to me in all my 18 years was "i ******* hate you!"

Best Answer

My mom told me I belong in hell. It was really painful.

Best Answer

I understand and I care and you have the strength to hang in there until you can free yourself. Eventually you will understand that you don't have to let her hurt you. You will know that you are you and she is she and that her problems are hers and you don't need to allow her actions to affect you. Until then, it can, indeed, be very difficult. <br />
Are you the only one she punishes when you displease her, or does she also hurt someone else whom you love? Have you thought about talking to your school counselor?

Best Answer

I don't have a school counselor. I'm homeschooled, so my mother is it...
And she punishes me the most out of all my siblings (There are seven). She always traces everything back to me. Even my brother who is only a year younger is babied. It's really unfair and painful. My parents nearly divorced three times and they've blamed it on me.

Best Answer

Kids helpline or idk call police or tell someone you can't let her be this unfair to you

Best Answer

There r many parents who r like that. Better get outta there while you can

Best Answer

I have a mom like that and honestly the best thing you can do is get away from her as soon as you turn 18 till then grin and bear it sometimes parents like her are frustrated with life so they take anger out on their kids misery does love company

Best Answer