javiamarie5 javiamarie5 18-21 7 Answers Jan 4, 2011

My husband was diapered each night in the living room about an houer befor bed time by his Mom and now at 22 and still wetting the bed he is diapered by me about an houer befor his bed time no matyter who is here. I think that it is good for him to know that he still needs them and for all of our friends to know that he needs night diapers still. they don't seem to really make much of it though a few of my friends have helped me get his plastic baby panties up and over his diaper

Best Answer

You are not alone. Many, many kids wet the bed and are diapered by parents who care about them.

Best Answer

this happend to me as i always wet the bed my mum would have me sitting around the house just in my nappy and rubber pants and did not care if anyone was there all called around to the house i felt ashamed sitting there and everyone finding out i was still bed wetting

Best Answer

Wow, just saw this question and feel like answering it myself. I was a bedwetter up to the age of 21 but by the age of 17 I only wet the bed about 10 to 15 times until age 18. It was embarassing and humilliating for me but my family knew of it for years. My Aunt hated that I still wet the bed at 4-5 years old and my cousin was wearing the original Pampers when they came out with the tapes on them, around 1971 or so and when I was 4 to 5 years old. My cousin was about 3 and she was usually diapered on the floor in front of everyone else there. My Aunt got mad one morning and woke me up by yelling my name as she threw off my blanket and I had again soaked the bed. She yelled at me and grabbed my forearm and hastilly pulled me and I went with her to the living room in my wet underwear. She yelled at me to stay put, so I stood there feeling humilliated in front of my family, my mom included, and mom said you wet the bed this morning I see. I nodded but said nothing. My Aunt came back in to the room yelling "I've had enough of your wetting yourself all the time! Your mom won't stop me tis time, young man, get those wet underpants off and come lay down in front of me, right now!" While almost crying, I took off my wet underwear and walked over to her. "You know you desreve this, so stop crying and lay down!" I layed down on the floor and she spun me around so my legs were in front of her knees and my family sitting on the sofa were on my left when I leaned my head that direction. My Aunt loudly said to face her, not your family, they're not going to save you from this, look at me! When I did, she said "You can wet the bed when you're 4-1/2 years old, then you can be put in a diaper at 4-1/4 years old." She took a Pampers disposable out of the box that she brought into the room and while showing it to me and everyone else said "You're going to find out right now just how if feels to wear Pampers at your age, so you want to wet like a baby, let's get you into your Pampers little boy." She put the diaper on the floor next to her and used a wash cloth that was damp and wiped my bottom and private areas and sat that on her other side. "There, cleaned up, this is next, up you go, lift yourself up." I pulled my feet up to my butt and spread them apart then raised my butt off the floor and held myself there. "You like this, David? You're a 4-1/2 year old boy." I could see my Aunt pick up the diaper and open it up. When she spread it open and lowered it down between my knees, I looked at my mom who was accepting this as if there was no other choice. I felt my Aunt position the diaper under my butt and heard her tell me to come on down. "It's time for the big boy to have his little boy diaper put on him." I looked back to my Aunt as I lowered down, feeling the soft padding umnder my butt. She sprinkled baby powder on my private area and pulled the diaper up, spread it open and layed it down and taped it snug. I was

Best Answer

I was diapered for punishment for wetting the bed.I was 12 years and was diapered in front of my 4 yr old sister and the neighbors.More than once I was locked outside in diapers & plastic pants and unmercifully teased by other kids. I am almost 60 now and have been diapered night and day the last 30 years.I was diapered at night the first 30.

Best Answer