My husband was diapered each night in the living room about an houer befor bed time by his Mom and now at 22 and still wetting the bed he is diapered by me about an houer befor his bed time no matyter who is here. I think that it is good for him to know that he still needs them and for all of our friends to know that he needs night diapers still. they don't seem to really make much of it though a few of my friends have helped me get his plastic baby panties up and over his diaper

Best Answer

You are not alone. Many, many kids wet the bed and are diapered by parents who care about them.

Best Answer

this happend to me as i always wet the bed my mum would have me sitting around the house just in my nappy and rubber pants and did not care if anyone was there all called around to the house i felt ashamed sitting there and everyone finding out i was still bed wetting

Best Answer

I was diapered for punishment for wetting the bed.I was 12 years and was diapered in front of my 4 yr old sister and the neighbors.More than once I was locked outside in diapers & plastic pants and unmercifully teased by other kids. I am almost 60 now and have been diapered night and day the last 30 years.I was diapered at night the first 30.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer