flirtyemma121 flirtyemma121 18-21, F 18 Answers Oct 9, 2012 in Motherhood

thats not cool, you are not stupid, dumb etc, your a kid, she's stupid, dumb etc, you are a gift, she needs to wake up and see this.

Best Answer

Report her to social services.

Best Answer

You will not listen to this. It's static noise going on around you.Study , practice, get your education while under her roof.She must come to understand that the love you can give her is the easiest to get . She is practicing to throw it away because soon you will leave.The choice to return and be family will be yours.

Best Answer

No one has the right to tell you you are stupid etc but I can imagine it hurting more coming from your mother. I hope you can realise that it is she who has the problem and NOT you! I suggest you see a counsellor at school, even you're teacher. You need some adult support here. Good luck :)

Best Answer

MY MOM HAS TOLD ME THAT PLENTY OF TIMES...PLUS EXTRA WORSE STUFF...BUT U NEED TO REALIZE THE MORE U LET HER GET TO U ..THEN THE MORE OF A CHANCE U WILL HAVE ISSUES LATER IN LIFE THINKING IT OK WHEN IT REALLY NOT!!!!!EVERYTIME SHE TELLS U STUFF TELL URSELF IN UR HEAD THAT UR A GOOD PERSON AND STUFF LIKE THAT!!!ALWAYS GET READY EVERYDAY MAKE UP AND MAKE UR SELF GLOW ...ALWAYS BE POSITIVE BUT UR SELF ON A THRON..ALWAYS ALWAYS AND IF U HAVE TO GET COMFORT FROM FRIENDS.FAMILY THEN DO SO

Best Answer

I ignore things like that, it shouldn't make you insecure what other says, no matter who they are.

Best Answer

my mother passed away three weeks ago. she never told me things like that. even when i told her she was a grandmother. But just keep your head, she may realize that her words really do hurt & she shouldn't tell you things like that.

Best Answer

awwwww im so sorry to hear tht

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

By asking this question...shows how smart you are. If we keep asking good questions, we will keep getting good answers. Your mom can only give what she has to give. Help her to give something better, by giving her something better.

Best Answer

Get over it.....my mom used to tell me That she could have aborted me.

Best Answer

What an awful thing for a mother to say!!

Best Answer

It absolutely could

Best Answer

verbal abuse is still abuse

Best Answer

I agree. No one should treat another person that way.

Best Answer

that is how my father is have not spoken to him in a while life is better when you do not have a person shoving you underwater every time you try to come up for breath

Best Answer

hahah enjoy it...i lost my mom when i was 9

Best Answer