Am i realy that worthless,why did she hate me
starjay starjay 13-15, F 30 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Loss to Suicide

No, she didn't hate you. She died of the disease of depression. She had thoughts and feelings she didn't know any other way to deal with.

Best Answer

No baby, it's not your fault. And I'm sure she loves you very much. Keep her in your heart and she will always be with you sweetheart.

Best Answer

And if she dident

Best Answer

i'm a momma who just lost my own momma. Your momma's love for you was strong but her mind wasn't. And that's what you have to hold on to. She is always gonna be right beside you. It might be a couple months before you notice. But you will start feeling her around. And until then and even after if you need anything i'm right here. And I will do what i can to help you threw. Who knows maybe you can help me threw my momma too.

Best Answer

:'(.....i miss her

Best Answer

i know sweetheart. And your gonna. There is no way to stop that pain. But you can get threw it. My momma past April 19 2011. And not a day goes by that i don't tell her i love her and miss her. I have her necklace. And everytime i have to turn it i kiss it and say i love you. Do you have something of your moms? something to hold on to.

Best Answer

Well i have a ummm...lil dog she got custom made
And it has the words mommy will always luv u on its paw..)what if tht waz a lie

Best Answer

It wasn't babygirl. I don't know your name, where you live , or even how old you are. But i do know you are a sweet hearted child. That any mother would love. And i know your momma loved you more then life it's self. She was just sick baby. It had nothing to do with you. Now your job is to try really hard to remember the wonderful times you and your momma spent together. And im sure you can do that right? And do you have lots of family around who are there to love you too and help you threw this? And please answer these questions. Being a mom Im very worried about you.

Best Answer

nah , she hated her self .

Best Answer

If you need to talk to someone you can message me...I I understand suicide and have been through it several times....don't feel alone honey..you are not.

Best Answer

Your Mother didn't do it because she hates you. You are not the cause, in her mind the pain of life was too much and she couldn't go on. It had nothing to do with you.......even though what she did will affect you. Do not blame yourself. I have attempted suicide twice, not because of others, because of me. You are not worthless!!!!! I send you a giant "cyber Hug" (((((HUG)))))

Best Answer

Hun, your mothers suicide was not your fault. It is no one's fault but her own. She choose to end her life. Not you! Pick up the pieces of your life get some therapy and make something of your life.

Best Answer

I know your pain. A similar situation happened to me.

Best Answer

not at all...she was going through her own thing...sorry to hear, sending you love and hopes for healing...big hugs to you, sweetheart

Best Answer

i am profoundly sorry for u no she was just so unhappy with whatever troubled her i bet she loved u so much<br />
u know there are people u can talk to about this they are called grief counsellors and will help u understand a great deal

Best Answer

I am sure she didn't hate you and I know it wasn't your fault.

Best Answer

NO<I don't think she hated you or herself, she may have hated the way life was treating her and seemed like NO more hope for fixing anything....she loves you...

Best Answer

There is no way your mommy hated you. It definitely was not your fault. When something bad happens, we try to find something or someone to blame. When you can't find anybody to blame it on, then you blame yourself. And if the boys say mean things to you, then they are just a bunch of rotten bullies. Ignore them. You're going to feel terrible for a long time. Maybe you can go talk to the school counselor about your feelings. Just remember, don't listen to the haters. Hold your head up and do the best you can in school and life. Somewhere in Heaven, your mommy will be proud of you.

Best Answer

No sweetie,it's not your fault. Your Mom was a troubled lady that sadly,should've gotten the help that she needed in the first place. And you're NOT worthless either.You are a teen girl on the way to growing up into a healthy woman one day. Time,clarity,care and good people will help heal painful scars,including yours.So don't give up on life yet kiddo......hang in there!

Best Answer

no, it wasnt your fault

Best Answer

no - but she hated herself - and people who hate themselves often seem to hate everything

Best Answer

What leads you to that conclusion?

Best Answer

The boys at school...

Best Answer

They know nothing of your mother, you or your life. Why would you bother believing them?

Best Answer

Idk....thay just say things

Best Answer

No. It wasn't your fault.

Best Answer

No, it means she was emotionally sick and there was nothing you could do.

Best Answer

How could it be your fault?

Best Answer

It wasnt your fault

Best Answer