Last time i was here, i was talking about my mom getting remarried , and her forgetting my dad . I took the advice you all gave me , and talked to my mom and Erin (husband). My mom said she'll never forget my dad , and Erin said he'll never try and replace my dad . They got married on my birthday , which makes the day even more special . I love that Erin and my mom are together. He keeps her happy. I also love having him as a step father . We've grown to understand each other . My little sister (Erin's daughter from another marriage) , is so great . She's deaf , but doesn't let that stop her from living a normal life . I'm happy my mom is happy . Thanks for the advice !
CareGiver2 CareGiver2 22-25, M 8 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Parenting & Family

JUST in time for the HOLIDAYS ...YAY! €:-}

Best Answer

That's great! :) I didn't see the previous post on this topic. However, I am glad to hear that you're doing so great with it. Congratulations to your mother and step-father.

Best Answer

Thanks you .

Best Answer

honey.... glad you are all happy :)

Best Answer

Good....nice :))

Best Answer

Happy for you and your family!Congrats!:)

Best Answer

That's great . I'm happy your family is doing good John . Tell your mom i said thanks for letting us perform at her wedding. Oh and btw welcome to 808. Were happy to have your apart of our dance crew. 808 is like a family. So whenever you need something , don't be afraid to ask. Practice for you begins Friday , get a sheet of music you would like to dance to, we already have some songs , but i like everyone to play a part in the music we dance to.

Best Answer

I know right Alison. Me too. She said your welcome, and she'll be need you guys to perform again. I'm happy to be apart of such an amazing dance crew, you guys are great dancers! I won't. Okay i'll be there, and i'll start working on that tonight! THANKS !

Best Answer

Great . We will be there !

Best Answer

Okay .

Best Answer

Sweetie I'm so happy for you and your new family! I hope you all have a thousand good years together and more. :)

Best Answer

Thank you .

Best Answer