JUST in time for the HOLIDAYS ...YAY! €:-}

Best Answer

That's great! :) I didn't see the previous post on this topic. However, I am glad to hear that you're doing so great with it. Congratulations to your mother and step-father.

Best Answer

Thanks you .

Best Answer

honey.... glad you are all happy :)

Best Answer

Good....nice :))

Best Answer

That's great . I'm happy your family is doing good John . Tell your mom i said thanks for letting us perform at her wedding. Oh and btw welcome to 808. Were happy to have your apart of our dance crew. 808 is like a family. So whenever you need something , don't be afraid to ask. Practice for you begins Friday , get a sheet of music you would like to dance to, we already have some songs , but i like everyone to play a part in the music we dance to.

Best Answer

I know right Alison. Me too. She said your welcome, and she'll be need you guys to perform again. I'm happy to be apart of such an amazing dance crew, you guys are great dancers! I won't. Okay i'll be there, and i'll start working on that tonight! THANKS !

Best Answer

Great . We will be there !

Best Answer

Okay .

Best Answer

Sweetie I'm so happy for you and your new family! I hope you all have a thousand good years together and more. :)

Best Answer

Thank you .

Best Answer