That probably depends on the nature of her mental illness. I don't want to suggest anything without knowing what effect it could have on her.

Best Answer

It's already been done .didnt turn out well

Best Answer

Nothing, I had thew same problem and life for you goes on.

Best Answer

Do nothing. He will have to deal with His life decisions.

Best Answer

Just the fact my mother is involved .i felt I had to protect her.

Best Answer

Well telling her could be as destructive as not telling her.

Best Answer

She is an adult. She neeeds to protect you.

Best Answer

Call him out on it.

Best Answer

He's in complete denial.i saw text messages on his phone and he's living a double life

Best Answer

Bring it up to your mom if you think she can handle it. He can't do that to all you guys.

Best Answer

I would excuse him. Especially if your mother is mentally hill.

Best Answer

Do what I did. Stay out of it. they are possibly both sick people. him for cheating, and her for staying with a man that only cares about himself in spite of the kids well being.

Best Answer

nothing. some couples will stay together even when once is cheating. it's not the end of the world. sometimes, finding out about it only makes it harder to stick together. she might suspect, and not know, but be ok with it. i wouldn't presume she needs to know.

Best Answer

I know what u mean. My father is cheating on my mother as well. On one hand u want to protect her and stick up for her but ur father keeps acting like it isn't happening. What I did was I confronted him and told him that I hope one day he finds a way to come to terms with the fact that he's unfaithful. Just make him feel like crap without being a complete *** but honestly don't tell your mother she has her health to focus on

Best Answer