It sounds like something said in the heat of anger, and with a confident attitude that no bad thing can ever happen to her son. You must ask for forgiveness and respect her from this point on, and she must stop saying things that she could one day gravely regret. Our very lives are far too short, too fragile, and too precious for making such foolish and thoughtless comments to those that we care about deeply.

Best Answer

only if you apolagize and straighten up big time , it will take years befroe you can prove to her that you have changed

Best Answer

Any relationship can be repaired. Some wounds take longer to heal than others. From the fact that you are a minor, I can tell you that I would put more responsibility at this point on your mother then on you for the current state of the relationship. As you grow and mature you will realize that your mom is operating from the painful experiences of her own life. Many times when women have the baby they expect that baby to love them unconditionally. Somehow they forget that at a certain point they stopped getting along with their own parents. There may be something significant from which your mother needs to heal. You, on the other hand, will be able to reconcile with her whenever she is ready, and that is to your credit. The best thing to pray for is that your mother will mature and have the needs that she has met in a more healthy way. There is no way a child can truly be a friend to a parent or a parent to a child, at least until the child is in their late 20s or older. Until then it is more important that the parent be a resource for the young person and a guide than a friend. Parents often use guilt as a means of controlling a young person when that no longer works it often turns to anger. That is all unhealthy

Best Answer

No, she is very disappointed but she'll come around.

Best Answer

My mother destroyed our relationship. I can't imagine me alienatign my children. It would help if I knew what the issue was.

Best Answer

go to my profile and read the story, comment on it as well! :P

Best Answer

I'm blocked- ur a minor

Best Answer

u should be good now

Best Answer

As broken as that sentence is it can be fixed. I had a similar experience and we were able to mend our fences. However I being so stupidly stubborn would've never made the first step. I was aided in this by my then lover.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

No. I could never lose my bond with my children. We might go through tough times and not always be close but I will always love them and care for them and be there when they need me. It sound like she is hurt and you need to figure out why and fix it.

Best Answer

yes, it is possible, as I've purposely broken the bond with my biological mother. For us, there is no way she can fix it, I gave her too many chances. Whether it can be fixed for others, I'm sure it can be. You just need to figure out what broke it and what you can do to fix it. You may need to earn that fix, it might not be easy.

Best Answer

Somebody is using guilt on you! The bond between a mother and son is unbreakable.Ask yourself what it is she's trying to make you do...then tell her you love her but to please cut the crap.

Best Answer

go and read my story, you might be able to deduce :P

Best Answer

k,Im on it...

Best Answer

Your general restrictions on your account won't let me view it...

Best Answer

It should work now

Best Answer

Still nothin'.Maybe it takes a while to update.Let me know when it's unlocked.I'd love to read your story.

Best Answer

My mother and I had a very close relationship, and for a long time it was difficult to balance things out in what we had said and done in the past. Sometimes just talking things out and finding out how the other person feels/felt is enough to start to rebuild the bond between you both, I know it did with my mum after we had a heart to heart we found out how much we were trying to protect each other. Talk to your mum and tell her honestly how you feel and ask how she feels and you may be suprised how easy it is to start to repair your relationship

Best Answer

Ask your mom to make love to you. Maybe as a present for your 18th birthday. This will make you close forever. This will be the best sex either of you will ever enjoy. Trust me. Your mom will say yes.

Best Answer

Ummm...what did you do???

Best Answer