I've seen that some of them do act like that to get you into bed... but surely not all attractive guys are like that!
Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 18 Answers Jun 20, 2012

Depends on the guy :-) I think my partners gorgeous and hes good (most of the time :-P ) but if hes decieving me hes doing a bloody good job of it lol

Best Answer

.....haha gemmy! I hope a find someone lovely like that too!

Best Answer

Im sure you will in the end :-)

Best Answer

No, we are not all scum, but unfortunitly many are ( women also ). Makes it hard on the rest of us. Wanting to get you into bed doesn't make a guy bad, it just makes him normal. It's how he treats you afterward. There is no sure fire way of knowing, but a good start would be to avoid 'players'.

Best Answer

being a guy i find it true sometimes. but women who are not swept away by a man's charm will quickly catch if its unreal

Best Answer

....good point... im one of those who is weary of a man acting a little too perfect!

Best Answer

she is right! you should go for a dirty fukker like me!

Best Answer

....lmfao

Best Answer

where are your naked pictures by the way? I can't find them on your profile... :-P

Best Answer

Just better paint jobs. The wood is still rotten under the paint!

Best Answer

Might depend on what she called "good".

Best Answer

Some.

Same with attractive women.

And some not so attractive women as well, merely because they have a bit of flesh between their legs that they know some guy wants.

It's a power game.

Power corrupts... absolute power... corrupts absolutely.

Also it's a bit hard not to be a ***** or a ***** when people drool and act pathetic towards you on the bases of something superficial. They set themselves up to be used.

Best Answer

in a way yes,its easier for someone who is attractive to disarm someones defenses and and manipulate them,but we arent all like that,some of us really are good people.

Best Answer

....good... yeaaa I guess my mums not always right :)

Best Answer

yeah if they are nice then thats ok but if you think they might be over doing it then maybe they are....Just use your best judgement,if something seems to good to be true i might be...

Best Answer

I think if you add the word too i.e. too good, they very likely, otherwise a bit of goodness can't be that bad.

Best Answer

(notes that he looks dreadful and can't act)

Best Answer

I think at your age they are. they ultimately have one thing on their mind.

Best Answer