my mother says I'm a dyke b1tch.. but that doesn't make me one lol.

Best Answer

Mother are suppose to say stuff like that...but they do... I see your point....but you hear stuff enough you start to think maybe it's true.

Best Answer

Enmeshment. Your mother is projecting her baggage/shame onto you and expecting you to carry it for her. Thats a total cop-out on her part and thats her problem....but thats beside the point. <br />
It only becomes YOUR problem if/when you agree to define your life by what she (or anyone) says about you. <br />
1) Dont hold your mothers opinion in such high regard. What she says is irrelevent. Stand in your own personal power. Hold YOUR opinion in high regard. Become aware and confdent that YOU know and value who you are- and nobodys words can sway you from what you know! <br />
2) Dont seek out approval; thats giving your power away. When you look to others to define you and believe what they say you are giving your power away and not taking care of yourself. <br />
3) Approve of yourself. Value your opinion of yourself. What do you think of yourself? How will you approve of yourself today? <br />
Your story might sound someting like this: Gosh, making new friends sure is a tough task for most everyone! I admire my courage to reach out to new people- especially when the fear of rejection/criticism is so high! Also, I admire my strength and smarts to reach out and question my mothers words! That can be scary, but is so fanastic! If my mother thinks those things about me then she really doesnt know me very well at all and is horribly mistaken, because I am absolutely fab and extremely likable! My belief in my good nature just shines and shines and i am so very worthy! <br />
Make friends with yourself first. Really go above and beyond to take care of yourself and dont feel guilty about it. Dont chase friendships to prove to your mother that you can have them; they will only become more difficult to obtain. The friendships will appear when you become okay with the practice of loving yourself every day and it becomes part of who you are!

Best Answer

Are you really 31-35 years old?

Best Answer

once i drop a empty saltshaker and i got lock in my room . but all that did was help me.

Best Answer

Your mom is a b*tch!!! What is wrong with these types of mothers?? They are not mentally well. Neither I, and i am a mom,nor my mother would ever ever say anything like that. She gives motherhood a bad name and she should be ASHAMED of herself. I hope she lives to regret her behavior. A mother should be loving and nurturing, but she is ripping you down! its very sick. Mother-child bonds should be the strongest and deepest that anyone can experience....not a devistating scar on the soul for the rest of your life. I consider bad mothers to be nothing less than a tragedy for the child and I am so sorry you were robbed of something that couldve been so beautiful. Now I think it best for you to divorce yourself from her as much as possible because she is toxic.

Best Answer

I think it is time to spend less time with mom and more time away doing something productive. Try volunteering your time. You WILL make friends doing that and you might actually have fun. Sounds like mom isn't being very nice. Nothing is worth ending your life. Redirect.

Best Answer

It's your Mother who has the major problem - NOT YOU!! My wife says I'm a jerk, but I know better. Don't do anything to harm yourself just because somebody says something to you. That's just their opinion and you know the truth about yourself.

Best Answer

Thanks..I needed to hear that.....

Best Answer

Glad I could help.

Best Answer

Clearly any mother that would say that to their child has zero credibility .<br />
I had an abusive mother like this just have a look at why she behaves like this and you'll see it has everything to do with her issues and try not to take it to heart

Best Answer

Thanks, I know your right but sometimes is hard to think clearly after youve been screamed at first think in the morning because I only made five cups of coffee instead of 12 cups and was called a selfish ***** for not making a full pot of coffee.

Best Answer

Once you realise what her issue are it makes it easier , mine was that I was my fathers daughter , a reminder of the man she hates . It's bloody pathetic .

Best Answer

Your mother sounds crazy too.

Best Answer

And you wonder why I'm crazy... Yes, your right I probably am crazy.

Best Answer

No you're not.

Best Answer

Thx...

Best Answer