Just don't offer to update her life insurance. <br />
I was happy just to get some presents, a dinner of my choosing, and not to drool on myself when I turned 60.

Best Answer

ha ha ha. I like your answer especially the drooling part

Best Answer

lol, no she doesn't drool (yet) ;) ty for you reply !

Best Answer

If you have a large family, a get together of everyone would be nice, I'd think.

Best Answer

It is new to me that Chipmunks drool :P

Best Answer

It is new to me that Chipmunks drool, but one learns something new everyday :P ;)

Best Answer

ummm, a cruise, family time away for a bit (time share), mani and pedi, massage and a movie just the girls. gain from all the wisdom she has for being 60. ask her what she desires? could be a simple date. ;-))

Best Answer

Ah yes to the cinema ! Also an idea ! She hasn't been there in ages haha.

Best Answer

Your question made me reflect on one of my favorite movies: Patch Adams with Robin Williams why? Because his intent was knowing his patients as people ans helping them accomplish their dreams.
What's your mom's dream/s? Have they been accomplished? Learn what pleases her and help her achieve them. We all have a purpose, what is it? How do you go about living it before we fall asleep?

Best Answer

A buffet sounds like a nice idea.

Best Answer

Why not hand write her a letter telling her how much you appreciate her and then take her out to a nice dinner.

Best Answer

I also like the idea of a hand written letter. It would be nice if it were written in a beautiful script letters and then put in a nice frame! The thought put into this would be something that could be cherished for many years to come.

Best Answer

Yes I like that idea ! I also paint and draw so I could draw us together and combine it with the letter ! ty !

Best Answer

You are quite welcome! Now drawing a pic of the two of you together is an even more creative idea! I like that idea too! I'll bet you are a really good artist :-). That sounds really nice!

Best Answer

A buffet in Vegas would be cool.

Best Answer

Ah yes, well Id have to get my private yet dusted of then, flying from Europe :P But indeed it would be awesome.

Best Answer

What about a suprise birthday party?

Best Answer

hmm, not gonna be easy getting them muppets all together, but perhaps I can try..lol

Best Answer

Yes, buffet tables are great gifts.

Best Answer

yes even better with food on them :D :P

Best Answer