People always blame the parents for kids growing up doing wrong when (some of ) the parents were doing their job the best to their ability. Face it! I feel like we all are first timers when it comes to having kids no matter the way you bring your kids up in the world. The kids determine how they'll turn out when they get older.
micia73 micia73 36-40, F 7 Answers Mar 26, 2012

I've ONLY seen this type of family maybe twice in my life! Ok, maybe three! The fictional, "functional" family is usually only on/in old t.v. shows like; "Father Knows Best", "Leave it to Beaver", "The Brady Bunch", and etc....! lol & ROFL & LMAO!!!!!!

Best Answer

They had issues too. Even a lot of the cartoons and fairy tales are a bit scary.

Best Answer

NO!! Say it isn't so?!! lol EXCEPT for my buddy, "Bugs Bunny"!! Bugs had NO issues to work on, NONE!! lol He was way too busy "pulling the wool over the eyes of others"!!! lol

Best Answer

He too had issues. He had to watch his back all the time though.

Best Answer

Ha, ha, ha!! No Honey, you're sadly mistaken! Bugs didn't have to watch his back, because Daffy Duck was ALWAYS trying to play "catch-up" and was always on his trail!! lol

Best Answer

there is no normal household. we've all got issues of some sort.

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

Anyone that you survive.

Best Answer

Nothing is normal. Society dictates what norms are accepted and "normal".

Best Answer