when my gf was staying with me for a bit last month my mother had her boyfriend over; my gf and i where sitting on the couch watching tv and my mothers bf passed through the living room and was staring at my gf. while my mother might have a loose term for boyfriend, i wonder if i should tell her that her "boyfriend" was gawking at my gf.
kurokineko kurokineko 18-21, M 12 Answers Jun 29, 2012

Get him alone and in a low voice say, "dude, if you keep up the creeper routine, we're going to have to ask you to leave... don't stare at my GF anymore, got it"

Best Answer

Just kick him in the balls. He is doing a double insult. Eyeing up your GF and having eyes for another woman besides your mom.

Best Answer

You should be protecting your girlfriend. Your mother's boyfriend sounds like he might be dangerous. Don't jump to conclusions though. I'd actually talk to him about it and I'd say, "It looks like you were gawking at my girlfriend. I'd like you to know that I love her and I see that this is indignifying towards her. Stop this, or you won't have a relationship with me or her."

Best Answer

Call the Jeremy Kyle Show.........

Best Answer

Either suck it up and let him look, or pull him aside and set him straight. You're old enough not to need your mother to fight your battles. Just try to keep it somewhat friendly and non-physical.

Best Answer

Maybe you're jumping to conclusions. If it continues, tell mum so she is aware too. Once she confronts the bf, I doubt that he'll be much of a bother to you or your gf.

Best Answer

you should not bring your gf home.

Best Answer

Are you kidding? It ids his home. Why shouldn't he bring his girlfriend home? Where would you prefer he take her?

Best Answer