I tried to exphlain that you keep the same email but she doesn't get it....*hides under a rock*
WarriorCatGrl WarriorCatGrl 36-40, F 9 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in EP

Who is your mother to speak for you at your age?

Best Answer

omg ! is your mother afraid your email won't move with you ? lmao ! sorry, but she needs to be brought up to speed.....welcome to the 21st century mom. lol :)

Best Answer

I know...I try to explain stuff to her but she just doesn't get it... LOL OMG, and I won't even tell you about how she can't work her cell phone or messes up her alarm clock and can't use a VCR....the list goes on...lol

Best Answer

oooh, thats terrible. :)

Best Answer

Gawd I hope you're joking. If not you need to spend less time out in public with your mom.

Best Answer

SAD, but True. She doesn't use a computer so she doesn't get it....and instead of telling people I don't use the computer she makes up stuff like that... I bet they laugh when we leave the store.

Best Answer

SAD, but a True story.. They sure look at her weird...I prob have one of the OMG she didn't looks. LOL

Best Answer

You're a good sport for going along.

Best Answer

That is funny...

Best Answer

ha ha ha that;s funny.

Best Answer