Adelatin Adelatin 18-21, F 7 Answers Apr 27 in Parenting & Family

After reading your last three posts, I can only give your one piece of advice..... get a job and move out. If you don't want to do that, just accept the situation and make plans to move out.

Best Answer

Well, two statements I hope you'll elaborate.<br />
1) You do not like that your mother re-married. Because you can't accept that your father is not her all, because you think she should be in forever grief at the loss of your father? Well, that's immature<br />
2) Her (new) husband is not English; is he American, Austalian, NZ, Swedish, or sowhateverwhat?<br />
Now, if you can't relate to him, is that his fault or yours?

Best Answer

They're probably doing filthy foreign things right now

Best Answer

I am sorry for you situation. Remarriage of our parents CAN change them. I take it you are British? Is he a nice man...a good provider...good husband...good step-father...easy to get along w/???

Best Answer

Not at all he's selfish he's hit my mum and also he punched my brother on first meeting him a while back, he doesn't help with their 3 children, he works and provides yes but a nice man no, i can tell he influences the way my mum patents their new family and even me she's just not the same person

Best Answer

So where is he from?

Best Answer

Africa Namibia, he's so backwards in his ways and I just think he doesn't understand English ways at all, I personally just couldn't marry someone that foreign because they are just too different

Best Answer

Oh no... is he also much younger? Can he use utensils to eat?

Best Answer

He is younger than her yes a lot younger

Best Answer

Oh noooo... so she paid for him to come over?

Best Answer

she just have someone to make her feel loved the way shes been missing on, but she still love you no matter what

Best Answer

I appreciate he may make he happy and feel lived after being a single mother for many years but he doesn't respect her they always argue he's always making her cry I honestly don't understand their relationship but I can't get involved or say anything it's none of my business but I hate what he has changed my mum into I don't think he's good for her he doesn't bring out he good in her

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that but you doing the best thing is staying out of it but at the same time, make her feel and know that you with her and by her side if she ever needs any help and you will respect her decision in what ever she will decide in the future...
he doesnt sound like a good man at all

Best Answer