Well, two statements I hope you'll elaborate.<br />
1) You do not like that your mother re-married. Because you can't accept that your father is not her all, because you think she should be in forever grief at the loss of your father? Well, that's immature<br />
2) Her (new) husband is not English; is he American, Austalian, NZ, Swedish, or sowhateverwhat?<br />
Now, if you can't relate to him, is that his fault or yours?

Best Answer

They're probably doing filthy foreign things right now

Best Answer

I am sorry for you situation. Remarriage of our parents CAN change them. I take it you are British? Is he a nice man...a good provider...good husband...good step-father...easy to get along w/???

Best Answer

Not at all he's selfish he's hit my mum and also he punched my brother on first meeting him a while back, he doesn't help with their 3 children, he works and provides yes but a nice man no, i can tell he influences the way my mum patents their new family and even me she's just not the same person

Best Answer

So where is he from?

Best Answer

Africa Namibia, he's so backwards in his ways and I just think he doesn't understand English ways at all, I personally just couldn't marry someone that foreign because they are just too different

Best Answer

Oh no... is he also much younger? Can he use utensils to eat?

Best Answer

He is younger than her yes a lot younger

Best Answer

Oh noooo... so she paid for him to come over?

Best Answer