i will have to spend ALL of tomorrow locked in my bedroom as a punishment, this is because i sneaked out when grounded, went to a party, got drunk and came home at 12 pm, i had a row with my mum and told her to f--- off now my mum has emptied my room of all entertaiment, and tomorrow i will be locked in my room as punishment, i will only be allowed out to use the toilet, and i will have to eat in my room, apart from that my bedroom door will be locked at ALL times, this punishments stinks is my mum being fair ?
xyz4321 xyz4321 16-17 21 Answers Jul 27, 2012

Back again then. I do hope you only post this Q once today!

Best Answer

doesnt sound too bad.....i use to lock myself in my room to get away from my mom lol

Best Answer

your mom needs to at least let you read toltel sensory depervashion is not good for anyone i have seen and felt that wich is the harm any form of solitary can do to a person i will say this keep your mind working one way or a nuther work out or what ever keeps the brain working and you will be fine now i will say this i can see this being to harsh if she dose not at least give you books you can read and let you use the rest room when you need to but i can see this as a fine way to handel it conpared to what she could have done a lot worse now i do not think it os ok to hit or harm your kids in anyway but count your self lucky your mom did not take you to the probate or juvinal courts and say i can not handel my son your honor had she done this it could have ben a hell of a lot worse for you at any time a parent that has a kid they can not handel or that is consitered unmannichabel the parent can take thare kid to the juvenal court and say your honore i can not control my kid i need the court to step in she dose that you could end up a ward of the court do you know what thats means your mom would not have parental rights to you no more the court would be acting as mom and dad you lose what vary litel rights you had thats means the court tell you were to live how and what you can and can not do unlike mom they have the power to back there self up on what ever they deside to do with you wether you wont that or not they can uproot you from your home put you in juveal hall or what ever placment they find fit for you make any deshions your parents would normely get to make for you and unlike mom and dad who know you by a name to them your just knowen as the ward in forums in needs in tietell your just refered to as the ward so yes you should be vary glad this is all she is doing to you even with out a beeting it can be a lot worse be glad at 18 your free be glad she cared be glad she only did this affter all would you rath be a ward i sher would not keep in mind i wish you well may you never face wardhood good luck

Best Answer

You done the crime do the time .Grow up.

Best Answer

Think about it. You were grounded but you still went to a party and got home at 12pm. Your mom would have been freaked out not because you were grounded but because you sneaked out (disrespecting her rule), and without her knowledge of your safety, anything could have happened to you. You could have got raped, killed, involved in a car crash, anything that could've ended your life. Your mom is doing the right thing by taking away your privileges and grounds you even longer. I hope you understand this so please learn from this and don't do it again. When you have kids of your own, you will understand your mom better. Trust is a very fragile thing. Easy to break and hard to gain.

Best Answer

No its not the last time my friend look me in my room he did not let me go 2 the bathroom me made me were adult diapers and now i love 2 were adult diapers

Best Answer

You mum is right. You were disobedient, and disrespectful. You're lucky that all you have as a punishment.

Best Answer

You should know that there are consequences to your actions,maybe this experience will make you think twice next time before you conspire to rebell!

Best Answer

You're lucky you have any entertainment type things in your room. I would have had my butt beat til it blistered if I did anything like that or disrespected my parents by cussing at them. Kids don't know how to respect their parents anymore, be thankful all you're getting is to be locked in your room for a day as punishment.

Best Answer

Man you're getting off pretty easy I'd say. I would've got my *** handed to me by my Father and siblings if I ever disrespected my mum like that. You deserve it, it's fair.

Best Answer

more than fair don't disrespect your mum like that you only get one mum she doesn't hate you she loves you and wants you happy and healthy be grateful your mum is not abusive my mum wasn't abusive either but respect your mum as you should

Best Answer

Sure,if you were my kid I would have locked you up with the pigs.

Best Answer

u gonna kill me but your mom is right !!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

When my parents grounded me it was for weeks at a time. Lucky bish >.>

What do you think would be a fitting punishment for your "crimes"?

Best Answer

I depends on how big your TV is, how many Video Games you have, how fast your internet connection is, how much music you have to listen to, and what cable TV package you have.

Best Answer

I think she should do something much worse and a much longer term punishment.

Best Answer