onir onir 26-30, F 7 Answers Mar 21 in Community

you probably see yourself in a negative way

Best Answer

Frankly my dear if I thought I was ugly I wouldn't even post a question like these better yet my photo......

Best Answer

Maybe it's not as bad as you think? I could try to help with an honest opinion. I give people 100% completely honest feedback on how people look, and try to help them find opportunities to look better. Sometimes the advice of a stranger can really make a difference :) You can connect with me here: bit.ly/1qvHav5

Best Answer

I'm sure you're not ugly.

Best Answer

There is a picture if me in my profile pic

Best Answer

Not long ago, I was in Walmart. I saw a woman riding on one of their motorized shopping carts. This woman was quite large(350lb. +) sporting this huge beard. I don't mean she had a little fur on her chin, it was an actual beard! Helping her around the store was her husband (or boyfriend, I don't know for sure but they were holding hands). Granted, he was no prize but the point is, there is someone for everybody. I don't have to look at your profile picture. Beauty doesn't matter. Confidence matters.

Best Answer