MissGaga MissGaga 22-25, F 13 Answers Mar 16 in Politics

They are awfully sorry but they didn't see you ...... honestly.

Best Answer

.... and the Israeli authorities will make sure to further investigate the "accident", however, don't hold your breath!

Best Answer

The didn't do a very good job... did they?

Best Answer

The world is filled with injustice and tragedy. Over 16,000 children die each and every day on this planet because of starvation. That young lady pretty much murdered herself. Her death furthered her cause, but she seriously tempted fate by her actions. It is sad that she died, but there is another side to these issues and complaints against Israel and their actions.<br />
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths3/MFindex.html

Best Answer

Israelis don't kill people. Its all rainbows and flowers. That is until Jesus returns and kill them all off in the rapture.

Best Answer

Another rich little girl wanted to see what the real world looked like and got her slimy *** killed, to bad. I hope her parents are happy that they gave her so much that she thought that her fathers money would protect her! Another onre bites the dust Israel wins this round!!!!!

Best Answer

Not funny. Think of those this may have happened too. Their family members and friends could be on EP now. Really not nice! :(

Best Answer

I am not trying to be funny, why should my question hurt the feelings of any of her relatives? The wording of my statement obviously indicates that I believe that it was a "murder", I am trying to draw the attention of people to her story, i don't think i was offensive in anyway.

Best Answer

She was a spoiled rich kid that was bored and messed with the wrong people and was on the wrong side. What good is all that money her father makes if she was not brought up proper?

Best Answer

Yes, obviously she was spoiled rich kid for giving up sleeping in her warm nice bed and going to a poor dangerous area to look after poor strangers and defend them. I really wonder, how blind the people have become!

Best Answer

You really like to twist the facts you have made her death a joke her on EP! Congrats for doing a wonderful job!

Best Answer

It is really funny how you were so caring and thinking that my question will hurt the feelings of her relatives if they come across it, only to open your mouth with some bullshit that could kill her family not hurt them - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxazIsQE1XE

Best Answer

A tragedy, but the facts seem open to interpretation as to what exactly happened

Best Answer

Weirdly but not surprisingly, all accidents that Israel is involved in seem to be "open to interpretation as to what exactly happened".

Best Answer

Why are you against Israel? All accidents are open to interpretation, another blind fact from you. Get your facts right! This is one big JOKE!!!!!!

Best Answer

You are too dumb to ague with.

Best Answer

What a shame the truth hurts you that bad! Some times life is not fair!

Best Answer

You were a dumb ***** trying to stop the Great Isreal Army from doing there job! Good for them!!!!

Best Answer

There job demolishing innocent people's houses? If that's what you mean, then true.

Best Answer

Get your facts right, they were not innocent people they are terrorists!

Best Answer

Wow, just wow! I honestly have no comments to respond to your stupidity, I know a hopeless case when I see it.

Best Answer

Yes in your own little mind you are always right, good for you!

Best Answer

Why don't you just stick to your perversions you freak , cos you obviously know **** all about anything else.

Best Answer

Your words are so hurtful i am going to cry, because you know everything!

Best Answer

explain what you mean by murdered. And whether or not you mean you or someone else.

Best Answer

Search Rachel Corrie, that should answer your questions.

Best Answer

...

Best Answer