my mother want me to prefuctally clean and neat my parents can accept me who i am i told my mother if she can accept me for who i am i will live as a woman if she want me to be prefect
Iame73 Iame73 31-35, M 9 Answers Jul 21, 2012

In truth, I think it's almost impossible for parents to accept their children for who they are. You put a lot of work into your child and you want them to be perfect in every way. When they violate your expectations, it can be a bitter pill.

Best Answer

My mom doesn't accept I'm a wolf. NOT JOKING, I really am one.

Best Answer

Write your mom a long better explaing how you feel but do mot write it when your angry. Then give it to her and leave her alone to read it alone. It might help her process

Best Answer

I think that it's super important as a parent to encourage you children to be their best selves and If your parents can't get with the program, it's whatevs you still have to do you at then end of the day. But I would relax if I were you, every mom thinks that they're kid should clean more or be neater.

Best Answer

who are you? you missed that ..:)

Best Answer

I can't accept my mother, she can drink herself to death for all I care. I have no intention to got to the funeral so basically **** her..

Best Answer