Its so sad my neighbor stalks me she does things to get my attention all the time...Its so weird she will say things off color to get my attention and stalk me in plain view of other people. I am getting fed up and have consider calling the police department.
rutjay rutjay 26-30 25 Answers Feb 13, 2012

Why are you asking for our permission? But since you insist, you may call them.

Best Answer

i get it... i get it...

Best Answer

You may be a "Targeted Individual" or a victim of "organized Gang Stalking", also known as Community-ba<x>sed harassment. It is an organized type of crime that is world wide and the number of victims are growing. You will find a lot of information about it online.

Best Answer

Things like this really make me mad at the people who are doing this to you. I have encountered this too from a next door neighbor (wife+husband), but in my case, I can hear the bastard just plonk himself near the edge of the wall that connects both of our bedrooms, and I can hear him listening to my sleeping/breathing patterns. I can hear the floor under him creak with every slight move he makes. It's almost as if the floor is going to cave under him and he is just going to fall straight through it and hit his head so hard on the ground that he suffers from a major concussion, maybe just maybe that will give him more reason to stay at home and spy on me. I mean c'mon. Those fools think they can't be heard when the ventilation system, and the refrigerator system comes on. They monitor my every move. It's so frustratingly annoying. They spy on me constantly. This has occurred to me too many times for it to be solely due to chance alone. I have observed this on a daily basis. When I awake from a good night's rest they are always there listening and gossiping about me. The slightest turns I make in my bed. I can hear them say what's happening? They really don't seem to have a life. Their whole world revolves around spying on me 24/7 as soon as I get back home from a long day's worth of hard work. I mean I don't even have the time to relax. I can't even have normal conversations with members of my own family because they are right there listening to every word I say. One time I was having a usual conversation with my mother, and I heard the bastard say "damn" right after my mom uttered her age. I can hear them constantly gossiping, and laughing at 2am in the morning. It seems to never end. Every time I say something, I can hear his wife go "huh?? as in what did she say??" They monitor everything I say, and do. Even as I type this out, I heard her ask that idiotic husband of hers "damn" what is she typing?? They also try to instigate me in more ways than one. Their method of checking up on me when I am asleep in bed is knocking on my wall to see if I cough, or make a turn. I am so sickened to my stomach. Life is really hell right now. It doesn't seem to get any better. I hate it so much. I can't move, I don't have the means to move. It really is just not fair. Please somebody anybody help me. I have prayed daily for relief from this insanity. It really doesn't seem to get any better. It just goes on and on. I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm being watched constantly. I'm literally suffocating. Please somebody help me.

Best Answer

YES. CALL THE COPS NOW! If u do not, he will cut the phone lines unless u have a cellular phone. In my school there was a boy (I am not giving out his name) who stalked me and followed me around EVERYWHERE. Though when I tried to politely tell him to backoff and stop touching me, he just cried. This was in 5th<br />
grade and I'm 11 years old. Now, I should be moving on to 6th grade. if I were u, I WOULD CALL THE POLICE THIS SECOND!

Best Answer

I LIVE IN A 2 FLAT BUILDING IN THE GARDEN APT MY NEIGHBORS HAVE BEEN STALKING ME ALSO AND VIOLATING MY PRIVACY. I HAVE BEEN SITTING IN ONE ROOM AS SOON I I GET UP TO ENTER ANOTHER ROOM I HERE FOOTSTEPS FOLLOWING IF I GO TO THE BATHROOM I HERE THEM FOLLOWING ME IF I GO FROM THE BATHROOM BACK TO WHERE I WAS SITTING THEY FOLLOW MR BACK TO WHERE EVER ROOM I WAS IN, ONE NIGHT I WAS UP TIL 3AM STUDYING THE MAN ON THE FIRST FLOOR KEPT COMING DOWN THE STAIRS OUT THE DOOR MY LIGHT IN MY BEDROOM WAS ON I GUESS TO BE NOISY TO SEE WHAT I WAS DOING, THEN THE NEXT FOLLOWING WEEK THEY CUT THE BUSHES DOWN IN FRONT OF MY BEDROOM WINDOW, I WAS VERY UPSET, I AM IN THE PROCESS OF TALKING TO MY LANDLORD AND TO POSSIBLY SEEK CIVIL ACTION AGAINST THEM, CAUSE A YEAR AGO THEY WERE OPENING UP OUR MAIL THE SECOND FLOOR TENANTS AS WELL AS MINES I HAD NOTICED IT 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO MY NEIGHBOR COMING TO MY DOOR TO ASK ME IF MY MAIL HAD BEEN TAMPERED WITH AND I TOLD HER YES I HAD BEEN HEARING THEM IN THE MAILBOX EVEN AFTER THEY GOT THERE MAIL THEY WOULD GO BACK IN THE BOXES IT DAWNED ON ME THEY PUTTING THE MAIL BACK. I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE THIS ITS KINDA OF SCARY THAT SOMEONES FOCUS IS TOTALLY ON YOU. WHAT THERE ARTERIAL MOTIVE TO GET ME TO MOVE OR TO POSSIBLY CAUSE HARM TO ME THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR SOME YEARS NOW AND IT GETS WORSER.

Best Answer

I can understand what you're going through. It is a real pain to deal with these kinds of people. Especially since you will have to return home, while additionally being mindful of the fact that there are those who do not share in similar interests. After a very tiresome day at work not being allowed to relax in the comforts of one's own home is just beyond ridiculous. That is just sheer stupidity to the max, and with idiots constantly monitoring your move it is just mind-boggling on how some people can't really mind their own business but try to interfere in everyone else's. It's also really unfair how you have to deal with this on a daily/weekly/monthly/ and yearly basis. I hope an opportunity opens up for you, and for those who are suffering in similar situations.

Best Answer

I had the same thing happen to me a few years ago also. He would wait for me to come outside then he would come outside. Bring my mail to the house just to snoop thru it. Introduce himself to any male I had at my house. He had a scope in his house too. He was never a threat it was just weird. I would call if I felt he was a threat.

Best Answer

give in...make some cookies....make a big ddeal of this person

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer

Yes. Report it. This gives you documentation should the behavior escalate.

Best Answer

Hard to say since the only example of stalking is that the woman occasionally makes off-color remarks which you assume are made to get your attention. I think you're going to have a better explanation of what's upset you before you call the police.

Best Answer

yes. go there and say you want to ask advice on whether you can get a restraining order. explain what's happening, and if they say no then you won't feel silly because you stated upfront that you were unsure and seeking information from them. they have much better info than we do ;)

Best Answer

She's probably a lesbian, and wants to make a connection with you somehow, to get you naked...I've seen this before....My sister was very aggressive towards a woman she wanted to have sex with...If a man did what she did he would've been arrested....it's a double standard cuz women aren't looked upon as predators....

Best Answer

That's nasty but yes I am starting to think she
does things to get my undivided attention.

Best Answer

Y.E.S

Best Answer

Saying hello to you isn't exactly stalking. If she is following you around everywhere you go then that is stalking but asking about the weather while you are passing by isn't really stalking .

Best Answer

She comes out of her apartment as soon as she
sees me...

Best Answer

bad taste isnt a crime.. but it should be.

Best Answer

call the police and learn some self defense techniques :)

Best Answer

Best Answer

I'm serious :D LOL

Best Answer

Until he cuts the phone lines you could.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer