I've begged her not to litter but she just gets mad. I could kill her.....
imahag imahag 46-50, F 9 Answers Oct 13, 2011

I don't like people who litter, I don't litter because I might be the one cleaning it up one day. Prison work to be exact. I know people who have the same mentality as your neighbor they suck.

Best Answer

oh no. I should have known she there are more ignorant people out there. this ****** me off

Best Answer

We like to keep our houses clean and our streets stay dirty. I am not going to reveal my country.. oh no you found it?

Best Answer

in this case, her house is trashed also. She is a hoarder

Best Answer

Your Neighbor was at the occupy ( name of street or city ) wasn't she. from what I've seen on the news the protesters have no idea what a trash can or a prot-a-poty is for. I don't know what is wrong with people like that other than they have no consideration for other people, they are animals.

Best Answer

she is evil and wants ALL of the animals to DIE!!!

Best Answer

Piggeritis

Best Answer

She used to remember when America was free I guess. That damned crying Indian on horseback ruined ALL the fun...YEEEEHAAAAAAWWWW!

Best Answer

She must be American..

Best Answer

yes, hillbilly american. Go figure

Best Answer

Not to be mistake for Southerner... just saying :)

Best Answer

that's right, I'm sorry. Thank you

Best Answer