ArcticMonkeys1012579 ArcticMonkeys1012579 16-17, F 8 Answers Dec 14, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

Honestly I just want to know why they're so embarrassing and overprotective stop freaking out over the underwear that's not really bothering me I just want to know why they feel like they have to act like this

Best Answer

Ever try just asking them? Telling the how you feel?

Best Answer

I actually just asked then why they're so embarrassing and they said they have to keep guys away from me and I asked why and they said guys are trouble... What the heck? That makes no sense!

Best Answer

They either:
A) Don't want you to get hurt/taken advantage of/heartbroken

or

B) They like you or are attached to you and don't want you to be taken from them.

something of the sort.

Best Answer

That's so cute OMG but I kinda don't wanna ask them

Best Answer

You might not want to, but it's time you got a clear answer so you know how to think of things/handle it all. Right now it's apparent it's bothering you because it'll continue to bug you.

Best Answer

They're dysfunctional and immature. Keep them away from your underwear and valuables & embarrass them for a change.

Best Answer

The problem is that there are only guys everywhere we go and the guys don't care about their embarassing stories, they care about mine... Trust me if I knew any girls they'd be embarrassed alright

Best Answer

Lay down the law upon these insolent fools

Best Answer

I am more interested in what makes you let them do this...

mx:))

Best Answer

I don't let them at all I just can't stop them and I'm not allowed to go anywhere without them. So I'm kind of stuck with them and they're really over protective and it's annoying.

Best Answer

What? are you a child?

Best Answer

16...

Best Answer

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Best Answer

Oh ok you were like... Ohh ok uh alright

Best Answer

They...like you?

Best Answer

What do you mean?

Best Answer

I'm making a guess. Maybe one or both like you.

Best Answer

Oh ok I get what you're saying but I don't think so they call me sis they don't do anything in like a sexual way just embarassing

Best Answer

Umm, it doesn't have to be sexual to express fondness, and one can like someone one calls their "brother" or "sister", I mean, you aren't really.

Best Answer