5thApprentice 5thApprentice 18-21, M 16 Answers Jan 4 in Community

If you're posting here obviously a bad idea for her

Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer

Best Answer

It can only work if both sides are comfortable with their own body image, sex, talking about sex, and completely honest with themselves about whether or not their emotions can stay separated.....so in most cases bad idea. That being said....when it works, it's awesome, and can relieve a lot of stress and up your mood in general when you get that release.

Best Answer

A person can b Any age to have FWB with someone

Best Answer

Depends on how you view FWBS. I tend to think they're a bad idea because someone usually gets too attached. Then when the other finds an actual partner who wants exclusivity, hurt feelings ensue.

Best Answer

Yeah, that could happen.

Best Answer

I had an affair with a neighbor. It can go well as long as there are no jealousy issues. Even when we both moved we saw each other on and off for a while.

Best Answer

Good idea but with rules otherwise she'll be round all the time.

Best Answer

Fine if she's YOUR neighbor, but a bad idea for her is she's actually your PARENTS neighbor. You'll be gone soon but things could be awkward for her for a long time.

Best Answer

Good point.

Best Answer

Good-if you're both single.

Best Answer

Yes, I support you, man.

Best Answer

Appreciate it, dude.

Best Answer

O u O

Best Answer

Are you willing to move/relocate if it goes badly?

Best Answer

Probably not.

Best Answer

are you gay?

Best Answer

You sound like my friends lol

Best Answer

lol..well..wait are you waiting for?..is she a fatty

Best Answer

Not at all she looks really good for her age. I just like to think things through a lot.

Best Answer

Its situations like this where your peenis should be doing the thinking for you...im guessin you're a bit intimidated?

Best Answer

yeah go for it, why not

Best Answer

Good idea. Long as you know you aren't gonna develop any feels.

Best Answer