there must be thousands of 8 yr olds on as they tend to tell their friends while adults dont
republicofEngland republicofEngland 18-21, M 19 Answers Apr 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

why the hell are you telling us instead of the childs parents? but then again if the child is using the internet unsupervised theyre great parents!! not

Best Answer

it doesn't surprise me, in fact it explains some of the juvenile content i have seen.

Best Answer

How do you know that,,??????

Best Answer

because she told me

Best Answer

And your response was,,,,,???????

Best Answer

... At least it isn't Omegle.

Best Answer

definatly my littlens 7 and theres noway she would be on the net without me knowing what she is doing! I have recently been messaged by a little girl sayin she wants to have sex with a man she is only a few year solder then my littlen it brakes my hart I have been trying to talk sence into her i really dont know what is goin on in this world iam only 27 and i never even knew of the net at such a young age! I think u should defo tell her parents befor something bad happens!

Best Answer

why don't you tell their parents

Best Answer

Yes but the frightening reality is - the internet allows you to be whoever and whatever you want to be. Hardly a secret that youngsters want in on the 'adult' world. You could report to EP staff.

Best Answer

Mom and dad aren't doing their job and they should know better as members of the community. Someone should post them and tell them to think again.

Best Answer

Children need to learn to be adults. That is their primary job. It is also the job of adults to teach children. Preventing children from learning adult information is harmful and hurtful to children.

Best Answer

That's a concern.

Best Answer

very much so.

Best Answer

thats a problem...

Best Answer