you have to talk it out. no one has a right to yell at you... okay. just keep doing your job as a good employee but when your doing a fine job and your manager gets in your face and yells at you... you have to step up for yourself! no one else can... only you. tell your boss "is there something i'm doing wrong? what is it you need me to do to straighten it out so I can continue to do my job? it's unfortunate that your new manager is bringing you down on the job but trust me he will continue to belittle you if you don't speak up for yourself. I'm not saying to be rude and lose your job i'm saying to play it smart. Just play it smart

Best Answer

i can't let him treating me as a slave, i'm also senior manager ...

Best Answer

my ex boss thought that he could play god with me..it was years of hell, until i contacted a lawyer. they advised me to write every situation down,date witnesses,proof of any kind.<br />
protect yourself and your job.<br />
do your home work and find out legally where you stand...i did and i was compensated finacially for it!

Best Answer

thanks for the advice ^^

Best Answer

Maybe you suck and just think your all that

Best Answer

tell him you can hear very well and to stop shouting. dont lose control thats what they want you to do. try to act like it doesnt matter that you care what he says. if you are not doing anything wrong he cant hurt you. just ignore him. chuckle and say who got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? humour him. make him feel uncomfortable. ask him really concerned like, if he knows how unattractive he is when he shouts and you can see his back teeth.

Best Answer

Always remain calm and polite towards him/her even when they are shouting<br />
Then when they blame you for something clearly not your fault try to calmly state the reason you are not responsible. This way everyone around you will see who's trustworthy and your manager will be forced to either calm down or lose authority.

Best Answer

i'm doing the same, but 3 months no results, i'm losing my control...

Best Answer

In all honesty if he targets you unjustly its merely a sign that you are the most potent reminder of his own short-comings.
Therefore what he is shouting is not what he thinks and so you cannot persuade him of your ability as he would continue shouting anyway.
The opinion of the other 59 people that's what you should be trying to sway in your favor..

Best Answer

i don't trust sissy ppl (my team), non of them have brevity character even to explain that, most of this manger decisions are wrong, they are afraid to loss their works!!

Best Answer

check yourself if you're worth shouting and blaming at, if not, if you're boss is accusing you of something you didn't do,, then confront him and tell him that it's not nice to do that to someone, especially his employees

Best Answer