Little does she know the moment I ever touch them I start crying so hard it feels like my room might flood and my eyes will pop out. What should I do? This is the most traumatic events of my life and we've met once and she judged me right off the bat. What should I do?
EmpowermentProject EmpowermentProject 31-35, F 5 Answers Aug 7, 2013 in Suicide

You gotta let her in, but in order to do that, she has gotta know the truth. The only way for therapy to be effective is to be honest about how you're feeling with the therapist.

Best Answer

Tell your therapist this and ask to her face why she is judging you and if you should just go to someone else

Best Answer

If you are not happy with this therapist, maybe you can find another one who seems more sympathetic. What makes you think she was judging you?

Best Answer

I told her something semi-personal and she gave me a look that said "what's wrong with you? That's crazy" but I have realized she has a second job that is pretty much judging people.

Best Answer

Sad to say it's just part of human nature to "judge."

Best Answer

Next!!! If u don't feel it the first visit find another one

Best Answer