stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 13 Answers Apr 9, 2012

Disgusting but i have had the same problem here and had to live with it all i could get was one day here or two there to fill in for holiday's or day's off no other choice.

Best Answer

Many states that IS illegal. He needs to tell them that he know a HECK of a LOT more than them young snotty nosed college punk grads.

Best Answer

The boss sang this, but didn't John Cusack or Matt Dillon say this in a movie?

Best Answer

If they did, I don't remember.

Best Answer

Am I missing the joke where everybody pretends that they're oblivious to your posts being classic-rock lyrics and takes them seriously? If so, sorry I'm late and hahahahah(!).

Best Answer

That's horrible- does he have a pension/union/health/etc- Godspeed

Best Answer

If in fact they are telling him that he is too old, then he needs to take a small recorder with him the next time he goes for a job. That is age discrimination, even if they say it indirectly.

Best Answer

That's life, welcome to the scrap heap of discarded workers. People who have life experience/knowledge etc etc. Short sighted companies won't take people on if they have a few grey hairs yet they are probably most likely to be a great asset to all companies.

Best Answer

I'm too young and inexperienced :/

Best Answer