Fifidog Fifidog 16-17, F 4 Answers Jun 23 in Community

Your missing out! Allot of scary movies mirror realism in everyday life. Not that it's good/ethically moral etc, but It happens. If you go through life utterly sheltered from real life, you could end up in some kind of fantasy land. Wait till your 18 and then discover how messed up this earth can be..

Best Answer

I wanted to see some ba<x>sed on the trailer. I found out that none was good enough. Your parents are right. It's not worth yr times.

Best Answer

I can't even watch the trailers on the tv. I change the channel quickly and don't return until I am sure the trailer is finished.

Best Answer

Lol that's exactly what my parents do! Even if I wanted to watch it the channel is changed to scooby doo for those 2 min lol

Best Answer

At least now I know I am not alone :) When my son wanted to see a horror movie I had to get a family friend to go with him.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

My dad sometimes makes me

Best Answer

Lol why

Best Answer

I dont know.

Best Answer

Oh well good luck lol

Best Answer