Traditions are stupid. Telling one whom they can and can't marry is even more stupid.

Best Answer

I would be concerned since your friends also think you deserve better. Are you sure you've been able to take an ob<x>jective look at him? Have you asked your friends how they define "better"? What is it that they see in him that concerns them about your marrying him?

Best Answer

They're saying that just because they think I should marry a man who is as educated as I am. That's why they think I'm too good for him isn't that stupid? And yes I've taken an objective look too but am still at the same conclusion.

Best Answer

it's just cause they want the best for you. take it with a careing heart, but don't let it affect your ideals. <br />
take some time off, sit back and think if he really is who you can see being with 20/30 years from now.

Best Answer