Traditions are stupid. Telling one whom they can and can't marry is even more stupid.

Best Answer

I would be concerned since your friends also think you deserve better. Are you sure you've been able to take an ob<x>jective look at him? Have you asked your friends how they define "better"? What is it that they see in him that concerns them about your marrying him?

Best Answer

They're saying that just because they think I should marry a man who is as educated as I am. That's why they think I'm too good for him isn't that stupid? And yes I've taken an objective look too but am still at the same conclusion.

Best Answer

**** what your parents think. You need to forget about them and focus on YOU. Your relationship with him has nothing to do with them, so their negative thoughts should have nothing to do with your decisions about marriage. You're not getting married to satisfy your parents, you're getting married because you're happy and in love with a wonderful man. You seem so happy with him and you have no intention of leaving him like you said, so they'll just have to cut the bullshiit, accept that you're marrying him, and learn to be happy for you. Obviously they're shittty parents if they can't be happy that you're happy with him. That's all that should matter. So yeah, fuuck them!

Best Answer

it's just cause they want the best for you. take it with a careing heart, but don't let it affect your ideals. <br />
take some time off, sit back and think if he really is who you can see being with 20/30 years from now.

Best Answer