dude i do not care what they would say to me i am a orphan i would love to have parents

Best Answer

Take mine

Best Answer

If you run away don't you think your parents will get concerned and there will be an entire case on the news to try to find you because you are so young...They would find you one way or another, and you will regret it because you don't have any money or anywhere to actually stay.

Best Answer

Yes i do

Best Answer

Yeah, how much exactly?

Best Answer

29 people willing to take me in asked already

Best Answer

Yes, if you run away, you will regret it as soon as you do it! Just talk to your parents.

Best Answer

running away from your problems gives you more misery<br />
it does not solve it and you will end worse than your starting point <br />
communication is the key, find a common ground

Best Answer

Youre really helping me right now but my parents arent easy to talk to

Best Answer

Too bad you were not older.

Best Answer

Why

Best Answer

If you wer 18+ you could live here!

Best Answer

Being on your case generally means they care about you. <br />
Running away will put your life and safety at risk. Listen to your parents; they probably have your best interests in mind.

Best Answer

But i havent done any thing and they dont do this to my older sister and my yonger brother

Best Answer

I have three children and each one says that. Each child is different and parents need to treat everyone differently.

Best Answer

But im in the middle all they care about is the princess and the baby theyre 20 and 9

Best Answer

well if you are going to run away keep in mind the danger you would be submitting yourself to. what exactly is it that you expect to happen when you run away? you surely won't find a empty mansion to live in where all your bills magicly are taken care of. if you do not want to live with your parents anymore find another family member that is willing to take care of you. if that is not possible then i'm sorry you will have to put up with it for now. be safe best wishes xoxo

Best Answer

Running away sounds great... until you quickly wake up sleeping in a park with below freezing temperatures and far worse things

Best Answer