There is another detail... My partner's wife is a sick jealous woman! She realized about this situation and she has tryied to advice the girl... But she's closed to it! She is in love!
lucesitasil lucesitasil 26-30, F 23 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

The 43 year old. He shouldn't be feeding such a interest on a young, impressionable girl (be she flirting with a married man or not - she's young and stupid).

Best Answer

Exactly.
A 17 year old girl having the hots for her teacher is understandable.
A 43 year old man unable to control himself is not.

Best Answer

Indeed.

Best Answer

both, bad! He'll get thrown in jail. Although if it were an older woman with a younger boy then that boy would be seen as a hero

Best Answer

Wait....your partner is a 43 year old married man? I'm assuming he's not married to you?

Best Answer

I was thinking the same, unless she used partner instead of co-worker ....

Best Answer

Or maybe partner instead of husband....

Best Answer

Flirting is okay. Being attracted to younger women is natural.

Knowing she is 17 and not controlling himself is a big, BIG no no.

I don't care how much she might get your gears grinding, she is still a child and you need to be a man and ignore her.

Best Answer

We all try to give him these kinds OF advices but he has cheated his wife with other students! Now have a minor victim!

Best Answer

Cheating I can understand. Being addicted to sex I can understand. Hell, needing multiple women in the same day I can understand.
I draw the line at minors. That law is there to protect them from us, older men who know how to be predators and could probably talk the panties off of any inexperienced girl.
There are plenty of 18 and 19 year old ****** willing to satisfy his every desire.
Let the girl alone. Have some damn honor.

Best Answer

They both are, but your partner should hold most of the blame. He should know better.

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

its sick..... the girl is on wrong side she should stop

Best Answer

he is because he is the older one and he knows its forbidden to have any kind of relationship with the student. the girl is to blame for liking him but she is just 17 and trust me i know coz im 17 some girls are insane

Best Answer

BOTH - him for leting it happen, here for doing it.

Best Answer

He is guilty. She's a dumb kid.

Best Answer

Both, but the 43 yr old needs to level with the 17 yr old and tell her that it ain't gonna happen.

Best Answer

Both.

Best Answer

question is not "guilty.".. if you are willing to fix it... and if its mutual ..forget everythin!

Best Answer

Both. He shouldn't be flirting with girls when he knows he's married, and she shouldn't be flirting with a married man.

Best Answer

Both. They are encouraging each other.

Best Answer

the guy is the guilty one because he is an adult: a guy made to lead the young. The girl has part of the blame, but it isnt her fault when her councelour, her guide, flirts with her and encourages her to be with him! she doesnt know what she wants yet. She's young. She changes all the time. Instead, he is taking advantage of her.

Best Answer